ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

TOS Photo Album

Candystar

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 7804

Report this Oct. 01 2010, 10:11 pm


"Bored... (shoots wall)" What the HELL!!!! Are you doing? (shoots wall again) "BORED!" WHAT? "Bored! (shoot) BORED! (shoot/uncocks gun/hands over to John Watson) ...bored..."

ShirtlessKirk

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 61

Report this Oct. 03 2010, 7:06 pm

 


Hi, I've tried a couple of times to post a pic here, but with no luck.


 Could someone type out the "formula" for posting pics?  I tried the one listed with the pic of Yesterday's Son; for some reason it didn't work.


 


Muchas gracias,


SK


"Brain and Brain! What is Brain?"

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Oct. 04 2010, 6:31 pm


I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Oct. 04 2010, 6:36 pm

Quote: ShirtlessKirk @ Oct. 03 2010, 7:06 pm

>

>Hi, I've tried a couple of times to post a pic here, but with no luck.

> Could someone type out the "formula" for posting pics?  I tried the one listed with the pic of Yesterday's Son; for some reason it didn't work.

>Muchas gracias,

>SK

>
Hi SK. these boards are FUBAR. Try this and see if it works. quote me on this and replace the web address of my pic for yours and see if it works.


I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Nov. 06 2010, 3:28 pm


I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Kesfan74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1119

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 7:37 pm

 ..A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID, 'IN EVERY REVOLUTION, THERE IS ONE MAN WITH A VISION...NOW, PEOPLE, I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A GREAT MAN....BUT I AM MAN WHO CARES,, WHO WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE..AND YOU CAN, TOO.....JUST LIKE THAT CAPTAIN, OF A CERTAIN STARSHIP DID, MANY TIMES, RISKING ALL HE HAD, FOR THE GREATER GOOD...WHO , AT ONE TIME, PLACED THE NEEDS OF THE MANY, OVER THE NEEDS OF THE FEW..AND, ON OTHER OCCAISIONS, THE NEEDS OF THE ONE, OVER THE NEEDS OF THE GREATER.... AND WE MUST SACRIFICE OURSELVES, FOR THE GREATER GOOD....OUR COMFORT, FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER'S SALVATION....THIS IS WHO WE ARE, AT OUT CORE, AS AMERICANS. THIS IS WHAT WE DO. WE DO THE RIGHT THING. WE MAY NOT ALWAYS AGREE ON HOW TO GET THERE..BUT WE WANT, ULTIMATELY, TO ACHEIVE THE SAME GOALS...PROSPERITY. SECURITY. FREEDOM FOR ALL...IN A WORLD THAT, DOESN'T SO MUCH FAIL TO RESEMBLE THE ONE GENE RODDENBERRY CREATED, ON THAT OLD TYPEWRITER, BACK IN THE EARLY NINETEEN SIXTIES....WHO CREATED SOMETHING UNIQUE. SOMETHING ENDURING. IN THIS GENERATION..WE CAN, WITH COURAGE, WITH COMMITMENT, WITH COOPERATION.....GO INTO THAT FRONTIER...TOGETHER. THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.....


''If I were captain, i'd open every crack in the universe, and peek inside, just like Captain Janeway does''-Kes, ''The Cloud''

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Nov. 10 2010, 7:50 pm

Quote: Kesfan74656 @ Nov. 10 2010, 7:37 pm

 ..A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID, 'IN EVERY REVOLUTION, THERE IS ONE MAN WITH A VISION...NOW, PEOPLE, I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A GREAT MAN....BUT I AM MAN WHO CARES,, WHO WANTS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE..AND YOU CAN, TOO.....JUST LIKE THAT CAPTAIN, OF A CERTAIN STARSHIP DID, MANY TIMES, RISKING ALL HE HAD, FOR THE GREATER GOOD...WHO , AT ONE TIME, PLACED THE NEEDS OF THE MANY, OVER THE NEEDS OF THE FEW..AND, ON OTHER OCCAISIONS, THE NEEDS OF THE ONE, OVER THE NEEDS OF THE GREATER.... AND WE MUST SACRIFICE OURSELVES, FOR THE GREATER GOOD....OUR COMFORT, FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER'S SALVATION....THIS IS WHO WE ARE, AT OUT CORE, AS AMERICANS. THIS IS WHAT WE DO. WE DO THE RIGHT THING. WE MAY NOT ALWAYS AGREE ON HOW TO GET THERE..BUT WE WANT, ULTIMATELY, TO ACHEIVE THE SAME GOALS...PROSPERITY. SECURITY. FREEDOM FOR ALL...IN A WORLD THAT, DOESN'T SO MUCH FAIL TO RESEMBLE THE ONE GENE RODDENBERRY CREATED, ON THAT OLD TYPEWRITER, BACK IN THE EARLY NINETEEN SIXTIES....WHO CREATED SOMETHING UNIQUE. SOMETHING ENDURING. IN THIS GENERATION..WE CAN, WITH COURAGE, WITH COMMITMENT, WITH COOPERATION.....GO INTO THAT FRONTIER...TOGETHER. THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.....



Nice one Kesfan. now to add that to the Obama appreciation thread.

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Moriaty2

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1

Report this Dec. 13 2010, 4:37 pm

hi,


 


can anyone tell me from which episode this picture is?


 


http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1271/86712473.jpg

boco

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 9942

Report this Jan. 17 2011, 12:56 am

don't let this thread die!

STLogs is THE BEST trek board: http://z15.invisionfree.com/sb63s_Star_Trek_Logs/index.php?showtopic=2704&st=90&#entry5621677

Unlisshed

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 118

Report this Jan. 20 2011, 9:47 am

That image is from 'And the children shall lead' I believe. TOS, season 3.

"The bartender is an artificial lifeform." later... "Contact the operations officer to assist you." "He's in Ten-Forward... waiting tables."

TashaYar86

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3588

Report this Jan. 21 2011, 3:57 am

Hi everybody, Im back! Is Cs still here and Rautaneito and Bro?

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Jan. 21 2011, 5:07 pm

Quote: TashaYar86 @ Jan. 21 2011, 3:57 am

Hi everybody, Im back! Is Cs still here and Rautaneito and Bro?


Hi Tasha. Me and the old crew moved to another site. A few still come back here. Candy is there too. click on your avatar (pic) and look at the comment section for more info.

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Apr. 21 2011, 6:19 pm

Set course for 24000!!!


 


Constitution class viewscreen original

Ayko

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 591

Report this Aug. 03 2011, 11:32 am

BrotherofShran01

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 23344

Report this Aug. 15 2011, 4:21 pm

Nice pic. 

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid, wissa

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum