seeking position

beth5507

Report this Feb. 22 2008, 5:13 pm

Hey there Captains and Admirals and everybody else out there.

Experienced simmer looking for a PBF sim.  I've played about every position, so if you need a dedicated player who just loves to play, let me know and direct me to your ship.

Praetor_Tomalak

Report this Feb. 22 2008, 5:44 pm

Hmm, think we've played together before. Not sure though.

Mr_Rixx

Report this Feb. 22 2008, 6:34 pm

Well the Phantom could really do with a chief engineer
USS Phantom
Please join, this is a very active site with many dedicated RPers

and u do realise this is gonna turn into the biggers spam page ever

:p

just thought I'd start the spamming off

mochihearts

Report this Feb. 22 2008, 8:09 pm

We'd be glad to have you over at the U.S.S. Janos/Star Base Decouverte. A lot of people have been inactive lately so we're looking to get some new blood in our ranks.

I'm the Chief Medical Officer on the base, and we'd be happy with any new member.

domo_arigato

Report this Feb. 22 2008, 9:49 pm

Hello, Captain Jamar Milta-Commanding Officer, USS Janos-here, as Mochihearts, said the USS Janos could really use crewmemebers. I just sent out a email to all memebers advising them of a new roll call, so many positions could open up. But ones that are open ATM are: Executive Officer, Chief Science Officer, Chief OPerations Officer, Chief Counselor, and Chief Diplomatic Officer.

Another site that you may like is the USS Jefferson. It's an incredibly awesome RPG. Set in the 2330s (Lost Era), the USS Jefferson, an aging Constellation-class ship, encountered a wormhole which has deposited it thousands of light years away from home, having survived the wormhole it came into contact with the infamous Nexus, then after that it crash landed on a planet. Murphy's law really loves this ship (to say the least). Only one Senior Officer position reamins open ATM, Chief Navigator. I'm the Chief Counselor, we'd really love to have you aboard.

Starbasecommander

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 6:52 am

Both excellent suggestions!  :)

(Jamar - i will try as hard as i can to get back to the Janos in time for the next mission, but i can't promise anything.  :blush: )

But let's be serious, now, everybody - why join any of the above when you can join the Starship Intrepid?  We'll even give you a complementary free beanie hat if you have your application posted within 24 hours!

Nah, i'm (half) joking. We're a cadet training ship set in 2285, with a crew of misfits, drop-outs and pathetic trainees. Almost every character has some personality flaw or another. It's more fun then it sounds!  :laugh:

domo_arigato

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 9:53 am

:laugh: oh yes the Intrepid is a laugh riot half the time!

EnterpriseTimeLord

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 10:44 am

Quote (Starbasecommander @ Feb. 23 2008, 5:52 am)
But let's be serious, now, everybody - why join any of the above when you can join the Starship Intrepid? ¿We'll even give you a complementary free beanie hat if you have your application posted within 24 hours!

Nah, i'm (half) joking. We're a cadet training ship set in 2285, with a crew of misfits, drop-outs and pathetic trainees. Almost every character has some personality flaw or another. It's more fun then it sounds! ¿:laugh:

Ok, what category am I in, Xon? The misfits?  :laugh:

domo_arigato

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 4:48 pm

I was thinking more of the crazied lunatics :laugh: Oh, Beth, I should also recommend the USS Valorous. A soveriegn class ship that never has been able to escape the pull of bad luck. Considering a string of peaceful missions that should have gone perfectly , a counsel of admirals is looking into whether the Captain should be stripped of his rank. Two senior staff positions remain open Chief Science Officer and Chief Intelligence Officer. I'm the executive Officer, BTW. :)

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 6:10 pm

:O

There are no crazied lunatics on the Intrepid!!! Only nice, wholesome.......................stable.......people....yeah....

:p

Praetor_Tomalak

Report this Feb. 23 2008, 11:09 pm

Wow, look at all the vultures! lol. This pretty much illustrates my point that there are far too many sims and far too few players these days. Perhaps the up and coming film and mmorpg will rekindle some interest in the setting.

domo_arigato

Report this Feb. 27 2008, 12:11 pm

I'm actually surprised, I was thinking there'd be more trying to grab Beth...I only counted 5 ads.

EnterpriseBCommander

Report this Feb. 29 2008, 1:54 am

The Enterprise-B is also looking for crew members. It has been on hiatus while I was without internet, but I am getting it going again.

stormtracker

Report this Feb. 29 2008, 12:53 pm

"Please, sir...may I have some more...."

Throwing my hat into the ring here....the Leondegrance want's you to be a part of an exciting experience. Excalibur-M class...designated as a Medical/Rescue/Humanitarian Relief ship, but she still has her teeth (and her fighters). Come give her a look.

Oh yeah...we have a spa.

Mr_Rixx

Report this Feb. 29 2008, 1:13 pm

Quote (beth5507 @ Feb. 22 2008, 5:13 pm)
Experienced simmer looking for a PBF sim.  I