Star Trek trading cards

Pastaman

Report this Jan. 13 2008, 6:57 pm

Does anyone know where I can find information on Star Trek trading cards? I have a First Contact card Autographed by Brent Spiner. I have tried to find out what it might be worth but can't seem to find any information at all.

TheFounder

Report this Jan. 13 2008, 7:13 pm

My reply is the same:

I don't know what kind of condition the card is in or if it includes a Ceritficate Of Authenticity. Bottom line: it's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay for it.

You might consider watching these two eBay items. They are for autographed photos of Data. The final bids may give you an idea of how much the card is worth.

Someone here in Books & Products may have a better idea of what it is worth.

Baratine

Report this Jan. 14 2008, 4:31 pm

Quote (Pastaman @ Jan. 13 2008, 6:57 pm)

Like has been said hundreds of times.

There are no "Values" set to any Trek item.

There are no "Gold Mines" in Trek collectables

Pastaman

Report this Jan. 14 2008, 6:04 pm

I am not looking for an actual value. I am just curious about this card because I haven't been able to find hardly any information on it. Most of the web sites I have found don't have anything about it.

TheFounder

Report this Jan. 14 2008, 10:25 pm

Quote (Pastaman @ Jan. 14 2008, 6:04 pm)

This sentence indicates you wanted to know what it is worth:

If not the value, what were you looking to find out? Give us more information so we can help you.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra