2008 Star Trek Christmas Ornaments

stngaddict

Report this Jan. 12 2008, 8:12 am

Any thoughts or ideas what this years star Trek ornaments are going to be? I am soooooo hoping that it will NOT be another Enterprise, that would make 3 or 4 years in a row, and I am afraid with the new movie this December coming out, it will be this year ornament. I would like a villians ship, like the original series Klingon battlecruiser, or a Cardassian Galor class ship, or a original series Romulan bird of prey. Anything but another Enterprise. What are your thoughts?

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Jan. 12 2008, 10:12 am

I want another ENTERPRISE hopefully NCC-1701-C AND the EXCELSCIOR!!!  yea baby!!

stngaddict

Report this Jan. 12 2008, 11:32 am

ok, I can go with both of those, but would you also like some villian ships? or how bout some characters?

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Jan. 12 2008, 1:27 pm

Ships sure characters dont really metter to me honestly as far as ornaments go

stngaddict

Report this Jan. 12 2008, 1:36 pm

I would like them to complete at least the original and STNG cast, maybe have multiple characters in the ornament to get them done quickly

Sybok33

Report this Jan. 13 2008, 12:03 pm

I want a multi part Classic TOS bridge sold in seperate boxes that conect to form the bridge of the Enterprise. Also with lights and sound!

MoreBloodWine

Report this Jan. 18 2008, 1:27 pm

Worf zapping Brannon Braga with a Klingon pain stick!!!

:honorable:

SC9370176CEC

Report this Jan. 19 2008, 10:26 pm

Quote (Sybok33 @ Jan. 13 2008, 12:03 pm)

Oh yeah!!! What an outstanding idea - I WANT IT!!!
And before this, I would have been happy with a Scotty ornament.
ME

Fred2700

Report this Jan. 21 2008, 5:56 pm

Question: I know there were ornaments with Kirk and Picard. Did Hallmark ever get around to doing all the characters of Classic and TNG or did they just make the captains and stick to ships? I can't ever remember seeing an Uhura or Troi ornament.

stngaddict

Report this Jan. 22 2008, 4:26 pm

they had a Uhura orament this year, they have also made a Riker, Data, Worf, Spock, McCoy, Archer, Tuker, and T'Pol ornament. I might have missed a couple in the list, but I do have them all. Oh yes, they also made a Khan ornament.

CaptRay

Report this Jan. 22 2008, 7:09 pm

how about hologram Delta Sheild? Large round one.
Did they make a Borg? Character..or even ship, cube or sphere?

Make it so..

StarshipConductor

Report this Jan. 29 2008, 6:19 am

They also made 3 glass blown ornaments, busts of "Q", "Worf" and an oval shaped one with The USS Enterprise on one side & the name Star Trek on the other.

Lt. Uhura sitting at her console was released in July 2006 as a limited edition. Sold out fast.

There's also the USPS stamp ornament from Stamps of the Century Collection in 1999.

Check out this list of all the Star Trek Ornaments and prices here:

Star Trek Christmas Ornaments

SC

vgrbabe

Report this Jan. 29 2008, 7:28 am

Quote (stngaddict @ Jan. 22 2008, 4:26 pm)

they also have done, Sisko, Janeway, The Doctor, and Seven of Nine.

Oh and you missed Picard too

vgrbabe

Report this Jan. 29 2008, 7:29 am

Quote (CaptRay @ Jan. 22 2008, 7:09 pm)
how about hologram Delta Sheild? Large round one.
Did they make a Borg? Character..or even ship, cube or sphere?

Make it so..