501st Fleet

voyager4354467

Report this Jan. 07 2008, 9:38 pm

In the 2379 the federation makes first contact with the imperial force they quickly become allies. But after becoming allies, the rebel alliance quickly opens fire on the federation and their allies, war quickly insued within the first month starfleet and imperial guard assemble a task force made of starfleet ships and imperial ships. The leader of the 501st fleet is Gen. Christopher Brown of the Super Star Destroyer Hunter, the second in command of the 501st fleet is Capt. Nathaniel Davis (me) of the federation starship Voyager. The third in command is Capt. Christopher Casteron of the federation starship Repblic. But we need a fourth in command and we also need alot of other ships so sign up! The site is currently under construction and nearly completed, so for right now were playing by e-mail so send me your ship's applcation and your history, so sign up and fight with the 501st fleet!!! My e-mail is gamer53123@hotmail.com I'm in charge of all the crew and the new enteries.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 07 2008, 11:21 pm

Im just gonna tell you...I dont think naming your fleet after the Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper unit that was nicknamed "Vader's Fist" is going to be very conducive to SW fans joining.

voyager4354467

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 12:19 am

Well I've already got one SW fan the leader of the 501st and I think that both Star Trek and Star Wars fans will both be happy because it's star trek and star wars combined and I think fans of both series will like it, thanks for the concern though.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 12:38 am

Well if you are going to be having some ST ship vs Imperial ship or maybe YV ships...then I might well be convinced to join.

Ive got some interesting designs on hand for some ships which would be well suited to dealing with the advantages conferred by the size and strength of Imperial ships. In fact...Ive got one or two that could probably take down the Sun Crusher...assuming they could dodge those nasty little torpedoes it carries.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 12:39 am

Wait no...scratch that.. I dont do Play by Email simms. If you might allow some Play By Forum ones in as well then I can guarantee you ill be willing to join. But thats my sole condition.

domo_arigato

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 11:02 am

I'm still trying to see what would possibly ever force the merger of ST and SW........... :eyesroll:

domo_arigato

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 11:19 am

A rather scary thought......either way I'm not too enthused on this idea....maybe others are, personally I'm not.

voyager4354467

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 8:41 pm

Captain Juno, as soon as the sites up then it will be a play by forum simm, right now I'm working out the bugs on the site it should be up soon. As for joining ST and SW, my friends and I thought that it would be daring and cool but I told them that the ST and SW fans might be hard to convince, but don't let yourself be stopped by your fear that it won't work, join today!!!

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 9:25 pm

Ah. Now I understand your meaning voyager..it is a fleet all simming on the same site. I thought you meant fleet as in the context of Juno Fleet and Valiant Fleet and  Bravo Fleet. Like a confederations of multiple simm sites under the command of a single group.

I would be willing to join when you go to Play By Forums.

willamTriker

Report this Jan. 08 2008, 10:01 pm

Quote (Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO @ Jan. 07 2008, 11:38 pm)

You have shippes for EVERYTHING

Almost like the Borg bieng prepared for everything!

:bored:

domo_arigato

Report this Jan. 09 2008, 12:54 pm

:laugh: ROFL its so true :laugh:

:bored: "We're here to assimilate all that you can throw at us."

voyager4354467

Report this Jan. 09 2008, 8:09 pm

Well, first I like all the feedback I'm getting and next is that even though the site isn't up yet you guys can still send me your application to my e-mail I'd like to see what you guys can do!

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 09 2008, 9:09 pm

Quote (willamTriker @ Jan. 08 2008, 4:01 pm)
Quote (Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO @ Jan. 07 2008, 11:38 pm)

You have shippes for EVERYTHING

Almost like the Borg bieng prepared for everything!

:bored:

That, my friend, is why I am the R&D Director for Valiant and Phoenix Fleets, and the Deputy Director for Juno.

And the Borg don't even have the versatility of designs that I do.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Jan. 09 2008, 9:38 pm

And voyager, I sent you my application for command of the StarKnight class, USS Fury under the Command of Captain Mitth'or'noran better known as Captain Thorn.

voyager4354467

Report this Jan. 09 2008, 10:16 pm

Thank you for sendimg your application