The Final theory: rethinking our scientific legacy

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 6:58 pm

I've stumbled on this site by accident but what i read there disturbed me greatly !

After reading the book that goes with the site, star trek makes me laugh ! Don't get me wrong, i still enjoy the series, very much, i may add !

But what i read in this book make my brain ache !

So if u want to read the book u'reself, and i highly recommend it, and u don't want to pay for the book, just let me know u're email and i'll send a copy !

Believe me, after reading this book, the world will never be the same again !

Here are a few headlines:
See why Einstein's speed-of-light limit does not
exist, being only flawed thought experiments and
faulty math. Faster-than-light travel is available
even with today's technology.

Discover a simple new explanation for gravity that
shows it is neither Newton's "attracting force" nor
Einstein's "warped space-time", and the moon's
far-side surface gravity holds major surprises for us.

See why SETI's search for intelligent signals is
overlooking a far more advanced and likely
communication method ¿ one that scientists are
only now beginning to puzzle over in science labs.

Gain a new and simpler understanding of atoms,
subatomic particles, light and all other types of
radiation, leading to a far better understanding of
matter and energy in all its forms and uses.

All this and more is possible from a new scientific
perspective that shows the errors in today's
science and presents a powerful new rethink.

Be sure to check the section science flaws !

captbates

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:01 pm

Sounds like your trying to sell something.

HisRoyalHighnessTheKing

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:10 pm

Isn't that illegal and also terribly unfair on the author?

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:16 pm

Quote (captbates @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:01 pm)
Sounds like your trying to sell something.

Sounds like i'm trying to make all of u understad, u ignorant fools !

GrandLunar2007

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:18 pm

The webpage appears to be nothing more than a site for advertising a book by the author.
He's likely someone that for some reason rejects science, and seeks to gain attention and make up his own science. I've met people like him before.

The section on "Fatal Flaws" is full of misconceptions about real science. The person has no idea what he speaks of, makes misinterpretations, or is lying to gain attention.

Sorry, no dice!

captbates

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:19 pm

Quote (Bytales @ Jan. 04 2008, 12:16 am)
Quote (captbates @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:01 pm)
Sounds like your trying to sell something.

Sounds like i'm trying to make all of u understad, u ignorant fools !

With that attitude.....Good luck ¿:whatthe: ¿:whatthe: ¿:sarcastic:

hey....your not ISA are you?

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:21 pm

Quote (HisRoyalHighnessTheKing @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:10 pm)

Isn't that illegal and also terribly unfair on the author?

Terribly unfair i'm afraid ! But if u watched star trek u probably learned that the only thing valuable in the universe is not the us dollar or the euro , but knowledge ! 1 million USD won't save u from  a borg cube bent on assimilation !

U can't really say, hey borgs, what do u say if u offer u some money, will u leave us alone ??

So we should learn to see beyond money. Currency is irrelevant ! WHat matters is knowledge ! I don't care if the authors doesn't get his money while 10000 people read his book ! He shouldn't care either if what it says in the book truly is real !

GrandLunar2007

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:21 pm

If he rants about the international space plane and posts rants on Jews and Zionists ruling the world, then it's him.

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:23 pm

Quote (captbates @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:19 pm)
Quote (Bytales @ Jan. 04 2008, 12:16 am)
Quote (captbates @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:01 pm)
Sounds like your trying to sell something.

Sounds like i'm trying to make all of u understad, u ignorant fools !

With that attitude.....Good luck ?:whatthe: ?:whatthe: ?:sarcastic:

hey....your not ISA are you?

Sounds to me like an individual controled by his emotions ! U shouldn't be concerned about me calling u a fool ! U should be concerned about learning the truth ! That's what i want ! I want people to read the book, and tell me their opinions !

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:25 pm

Quote (GrandLunar2007 @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:21 pm)

I don't believe in god ! I believe in truth, knowledge, and in the fact that every phenomenon has a scientific explanation. No exceptions !

GrandLunar2007

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:26 pm

YOU read the book. I, for one, will save my money for REAL science.

GrandLunar2007

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:27 pm

Quote (Bytales @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:25 pm)
Quote (GrandLunar2007 @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:21 pm)

So you acknowledge that you ARE the formar user known as ISA?

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:28 pm

Quote (GrandLunar2007 @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:18 pm)

Sorry, no dice!

Maybe u can tell me what is wrong in his fatal flaws sections ! I'm opened to new ideas ! Because i really want to learn if what he is saying is true or not !

Bytales

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:31 pm

Quote (GrandLunar2007 @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:27 pm)
Quote (Bytales @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:25 pm)
Quote (GrandLunar2007 @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:21 pm)

So you acknowledge that you ARE the formar user known as ISA?

What, no, i'm a new member ! I just made my account this night ! If there are people out there guided by the same principles as me, that's a good thing to hear !

But let me ask u this ! Don't u believe that every phenomenon has a scientific explanation ? It is ilogical to think otherwise !

HisRoyalHighnessTheKing

Report this Jan. 04 2008, 7:37 pm

Quote (Bytales @ Jan. 04 2008, 3:21 pm)
Quote (HisRoyalHighnessTheKing @ Jan. 04 2008, 7:10 pm)

Isn't that illegal and also terribly unfair on the author?

Terribly unfair i'm afraid ! But if u watched star trek u probably learned that the only thing valuable in the universe is not the us dollar or the euro , but knowledge ! 1 million USD won't save u from ¿a borg cube bent on assimilation !

So, when his bills are due, will you pay them for him?

After all, he still needs to live, and while you support him, he can spread the message of his book, while not worrying about little things like money.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra