A Violating BC Clan

CyanAether

Report this Dec. 21 2007, 1:15 am

Okay, as some of you might have heard, a clan called =DD= (Devil Dogs) has began a Submit Or Die campaign. Basically this is where they run around telling everyone in BC they have these choices:

1) Join their clan.
2) Join their allied clan, SAW.
3) Make their clan join the "Brotherhood Alliance".
4) Or die!

Their forums are: http://section-13.info/modules.php?name=Forums

While obviously their threats to kill people or frag people if they don't submit to joining their alliance are quite harmless, this promotes a lot of negative energy and disputes in the Star Trek Bridge Commander gaming community.... well, you can see what I mean. Can you imagine what would happen? All the =DD= guys could gang up on one person who doesn't want to join their alliance, and they could all repeatedly frag him, ruining the game for the guy...

Anyway, you might find this a complete joke (I wouldn't blame you ;) ), but a lot of Star Trek clans have declared war (or had war declared on them by DD) on the DD clan because of this attempt to dominate the BC community and control all of its gamers.

Trust me, I brought to their attention that this whole idea is pretty brutal and unjust, but all they've done is responded with a lot of flaming and insults. A lot of other Star Trek clans have tried this, e.g. UFP, UFDF, RS, FH, WP....

A specific topic you'll want to see is: http://section-13.info/modules....&t=1377

Okay, I understand this may seem like I'm just coming to complain and whine about a bunch of guys who are bulling me ingame. But obviously we don't really have control over them, and we've tried to reason with them, but they just flame back (see the topic). I don't know what control you guys have over the game, but Activision (when I reported this to them) said that I may want to post about the incident here.

Thank you for reading. :)
[-GF-]Cyan
Galactic Federation
Executive Officer
galacticfed.org

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 21 2007, 4:14 pm

That's a big pile of bull.  I was just on, and this policy is still in effect.  I've recorded this activity and I may plan to throw this up on any video website I can.

I don't like this policy and I distrust the DD clan.

" i will make it my personal mission to take you down"

I see there are still threats, not even ingame.  What a shame.

Rizadon

Report this Dec. 21 2007, 4:28 pm

Yes It's a shame.

A shame because BC doesn't deserve to be infested by noob people and clans like you.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Dec. 21 2007, 4:45 pm

What is wrong with yall?

Its a GAME!
G-A-M-E!

Kes_and_Seven_Sitting_in_
an_Alcove

Report this Dec. 22 2007, 12:29 am

Quote (CyanAether @ Dec. 20 2007, 10:15 pm)

1) Join their clan.
2) Join their allied clan, SAW.
3) Make their clan join the "Brotherhood Alliance".
4) Or die!

Their forums are: http://section-13.info/modules.php?name=Forums

Thank you for reading. :)
[-GF-]Cyan
Galactic Federation
Executive Officer
galacticfed.org

So, instead of whining about it, why don't you just do in and start ramming them?

Rizadon

Report this Dec. 22 2007, 2:01 pm

At least we don't gang on people like cowards. :eyesroll:

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 2:43 am

Our Submit or die policy was an attempt to get more activity on BC

Is more like stupidity to me.

Your clan members even say that it owns BC, straight from dd=cartman=vl. ¿You must know that guy.

Rizadon

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 12:07 pm

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 1:42 pm

Ha!, You think I'm part of a clan?
You think that I care what your score is?
You really think I care what clans you take on or how good you are at game play?

If you mod BC, who are your modders?
What are their names?

Because, I'm friends with a good number of the best modders there is for BC. ¿ Lmao!!!, I'm not even in any of those pics. ¿So, where's the proof?

If you truely own me, why am I able to write this down then?

Answer my questions instead of your own.

I'm going to make sure that the modders know that I dislike the DD clan. ¿I've never, ever joined any clans before and since you made it sound sooooooo ¿ sweeeeet...I'll never ever join any clans for as long as I live.

As far as I see, the DD clan just spoils fun for the rest of us.

Rizadon

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 2:19 pm

Good for you. Now shut up and stop whining like a 4 year old girl. :eyesroll:

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 2:26 pm

Then, answer my questions if you're so high and mighty.

What are you afraid of? ¿Aren't you the devil dogs clan? ¿Why is the devil anything "the light"? ¿Isn't that controversial? What makes us sinners? ¿Why do you guys sound like a church? ¿How is it that you guys can start wars on everyone and think that people are just going to submit to what you say?

did you know.. you need a noun-language to have a god or devil?

Why are you so afraid of answering my questions? ¿You are the almighty Devil Dogs aren't you?

Be a leader, be the spokesperson, be something...answer my questions.

Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO

Report this Dec. 23 2007, 11:15 pm

QUIT BEING STUPID! ITS A DAMNED GAME!

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 24 2007, 1:18 am

Quote (Captain_Kayzek_Juno_TGCO @ Dec. 23 2007, 11:15 pm)
QUIT BEING STUPID! ITS A DAMNED GAME!

Dude, you're missing the point.

Sure, it's a game and I enjoy playing that game. ¿But when people start to "preach" about sinners and how the DD clan are the light and they own bridge commander, then the line has been crossed.

It's not about the game which ticks me off, it's the people playing it. ¿It's what they do.

The dd clan can say all they want about "join or die", but this "preaching" has to stop.

Why would anyone want to not stand up to this kind of mentality. ¿I've heard it long enough and I must do something about it.

You don't like it, too bad.

I prefer to enjoy the game, not people's preaching.

Rizadon

Report this Dec. 24 2007, 3:08 am

If you don't like it then you can stop playing the game. :)

DD is the greatest clan in BC history.

Don't like us? then stay our of our way before we blast you into the next millennium.

Cordanilus

Report this Dec. 24 2007, 10:44 am

Why don't you answer my questions Rizadon?
Are you really that scared of me?