Star Trek: The Experience

trekstar01

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 6:14 am

So this past summer I went to Las Vegas to see Star Trek: The Experience. It was by far the coolest thing I have ever done. If you have never gone I urge you to go. It has a time line of everything that has happened in the Star Trek universe. It also has memorabilia from every TV show and every movie. Both interactive shows are fun for every age. If you have a chance go on the behind-the-scenes tour. You learn more about how Star Trek: the Experience works. If you fancy yourself a real trekkie then you will go see this  :honorable:

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 10:05 am

Quote (trekstar01 @ Nov. 13 2007, 6:14 am)
So this past summer I went to Las Vegas to see Star Trek: The Experience. It was by far the coolest thing I have ever done. If you have never gone I urge you to go. It has a time line of everything that has happened in the Star Trek universe. It also has memorabilia from every TV show and every movie. Both interactive shows are fun for every age. If you have a chance go on the behind-the-scenes tour. You learn more about how Star Trek: the Experience works. If you fancy yourself a real trekkie then you will go see this ¿:honorable:

Been there, done that, and I have the T-shirt  :D

Vice_Adm_Baxter

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 10:15 am

I have been there Twice! :p :p  I have several T-Shirts and other goodies from there!!  :p  :p

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 12:04 pm

I was at a Bridge Party for the end of Enterprise it was a blast cocktails and shrimp on the bridge of the Enterprise D :cool:

trekker670

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 4:48 pm

Rephrasing What Vice_Admiral_Baxter said:

Been There, have several t-shirts, and am going back!!!

It's a GREAT place to go!

Daedalus5150

Report this Nov. 13 2007, 4:52 pm

I was there last year. I have the picture to prove it. Me photoshopped into the TNG crew.

Nothing better than eating at Quarks..... :honorable:

vgrbabe

Report this Nov. 19 2007, 8:48 am

I went last year, it was so awesome. The coolest thing is if you take the monorail to the hilton because when you get off the doors take you right to it, and you feel like you got off a shuttle hehe (that's how much of a dork I am) I spent so much money there it's unbelievable.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Nov. 19 2007, 9:41 am

Quote (vgrbabe @ Nov. 19 2007, 8:48 am)

Me too :blush:

number1snumber1lover

Report this Dec. 16 2007, 1:07 pm

I went this year and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so going back when I have the money cos it is expensive. Quarks is :cool: too!

TribbleKeeper

Report this Dec. 16 2007, 11:08 pm

I've been there twice, too.  Well worth the trip.  Tons of fun.  Aside from a convention, where else can you go to emerse yourself in all things Trek?  I'll be back again next time I'm in Vegas.

sonofspock1

Report this Dec. 17 2007, 7:41 am

I haven't been there........:blush: :cry: ................yet!!!! We were going to do a tour of western US earlier this year, and as luck would have it there was a 2 day stopover in Vegas! My sister was not keen on the idea, (she knew what i was up too!)so the plan fell apart. :cry: Needless to say, I was a bit TICKED OFF!!! How great is it?

trekker670

Report this Dec. 17 2007, 10:02 am

The best way to put it is: AMAZING!!

doublegrrr

Report this Dec. 28 2007, 5:59 pm

OK .. so what was your favorite ride??

Klingon or Borg?

Personally, my fav was the Klingon ride .. becuase it actually moves. Everytime i have gone on it i try to get up front but no luck yet.

The actors are always SO GREAT!! Its funny to go on it more then once in a day because they will switch around to different characters.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Dec. 28 2007, 7:16 pm

Quote (sonofspock1 @ Dec. 17 2007, 7:41 am)

A must see for Trek fans :cool:STTE

dot506

Report this Dec. 28 2007, 7:22 pm

i havent gone there yet but im planning on going next summer
:bored: :bored: