FEDCONUSA Guest List

fanoftrek4ever

Report this Sep. 10 2007, 2:46 am

I wanted to start this topic in hopes it will stay on topic. This is to discuss the guests that will be at FEDCONUSA only. Please stay on this topic.

So far this is the guest lineup

Connor Trinneer
John Billingsley
Bonita Friedericy
Menina Fortunato
Jack Marshall
James Cawley
Marc B. Lee

I have heard that more guests will be joining and will be announced as they join on the FEDCONUSA.com site.

Out of these, I have had the pleasure of meeting Menina Fortunato and Connor Trinneer.

What can anyone tell me about John Billingsley ? I checked his IMDB and he has a sci-fi movie coming out in Nov. 2007 that looks good to me. It's called The Man From Earth. Looks like it premiered at the Rhode Island International film festival. Has anyone here seen it ?

Jack Marshall and James Cawley have put out some of the best fan films I have seen so am looking forward to meeting them too.

Bonita Friedericy is John Billingsley's wife , I didn't know that.  :O

Marc B Lee I have heard about and seen him in many of the FedCon clips. He looks like a fun person so am looking forward to meeting him too.

I would love to see Christian Slater or Whoopie Goldberg but I don't think she does many conventions ? Maybe some of the behind the scenes people who rarely do conventions, that would be nice.

Star54

Report this Sep. 10 2007, 6:31 am

:) Thank you !....I can now read all about the guests at Fedcon!!!! :)

vgrbabe

Report this Sep. 10 2007, 8:22 am

I want to go, but because it is so far for me the only thing that would get me to go there would be a couple people from Voyager.

juise15

Report this Sep. 10 2007, 6:12 pm

Quote (vgrbabe @ Sep. 11 2007, 7:22 am)

Where are you located?

vgrbabe

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 7:15 am

Quote (juise15 @ Sep. 10 2007, 6:12 pm)
Quote (vgrbabe @ Sep. 11 2007, 7:22 am)

Where are you located?

New Jersey

Targallian

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 10:34 am

This event is not far from me, compartively speaking, and it is at a great time of year for me to get away for a few day.

Unfortutately, I have seen Connor Trinner, John Billingsley, & Bonita Freidericy twice in the past year. I wouldn't mind seeing the other guest, but I don't know if its worth it to go just for them.

I'm going to wait and see what other guest are announced before I make a final decision.

TrekFan1701E

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 3:44 pm

I'm surprised it's being called FedConUSA. This just seems to me as a small Trek convention with six guests.

KCFrog

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 5:50 pm

I am incredibly new to the whole convention thing and sincerely hope to be going. Dallas isn't that far for me and it would be my very first. I'd love to meet Connor Trinneer and John Billingsley.

fanoftrek4ever

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 6:27 pm

Quote (TrekFan1701E @ Sep. 11 2007, 3:44 pm)

I'm sure there will be more than six guests. As it states on the site, more guests will be announced. All conventions do that. They list their guests as they sign up and as it draws nearer to convention time, the guest list has grown. So far the guests are Trek , guess that makes it great for us Trek fans. But I imagine other guests will be added from other series. Guess we will have to wait and see , it's still a long time to June 2008.

fanoftrek4ever

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 6:32 pm

Quote (KCFrog @ Sep. 11 2007, 5:50 pm)

KCFrog , I've met Connor Trinneer before and I thought he was great ! Very friendly and not stand-offish at all. I'm looking forward to meeting John Billingsley myself . I've heard from others that they are going to make this convention very fan friendly which is something I feel has been missing from alot of conventions and great for those who have never been to one.

Fedconusa

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 6:56 pm

Hello KCFrog.  fanoftrek4ever is absolutely right and in fact we already have a few more guests signed but we prefer to wait a bit before we announce them.  We have a very long way to go and our organization has other conventions we have been busy with.

We don't want it to be too TREK heavy and there will be guests from STARGATE, BSG, and other genres we will announce later.

Welcome and I see you have already joined the FEDCONUSA message board.  :)

KCFrog

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 8:31 pm

Quote (Fedconusa @ Sep. 11 2007, 6:56 pm)

Welcome and I see you have already joined the FEDCONUSA message board. ?:)

Yes, I wanted to join the FedCom forum to learn more about it if I was to go; and perhaps know a few people before I attend. Like I said, it'd be my first time, so I want to make it a good one.

I really like BSG as well, so that's all the better. I wasn't always a scifi fan, but the age of buying complete seasons of a show on DVD has come and I'm a massive fan now, even though I never saw the different series when they originally aired. (I hope that's acceptable!;).

Thanks for the welcome, guys! ¿ :D

Crusher1013

Report this Sep. 11 2007, 9:54 pm

I'm convinced!  I think I'll add this one to the list of cons I plan on attending next year, 3 so far.

I met John Billingsley and his wife in Columbus in July and he is hilarious and so is Bonnie.  They were really nice too.

Can't wait!

FCUSA

Report this Sep. 12 2007, 12:57 am

One thing we do at FedCon is listen to the people that attend our conventions. If you have specific guest suggestions, please post them here or on our forums. FedCon Germany and USA is all about the fans. YOU ARE FEDCON!

Targallian

Report this Sep. 12 2007, 12:24 pm

Since you asked here is a list of Star Trek actors I have not seen and would like to see soon. A couple of guest from this list would make me want to be there.

TOS:
Grace Lee Whitley
Majel Barrett
(+ many guest stars)

TNG:
Michael Dorn
Patrick Stewart
Michelle Forbes
Denise Crosby
Diana Muldar

Voyager:
Robert Duncan McNeil
Robert Beltran
Jennifer Lien
I know Roxann Dawson & Jeri Ryan aren't currently doing cons but I'd love to see them as well

DS9:
Colm Meaney
Siddig El Fadil (or Alexander Siddig)

Ent:
Linda Park
Jolene Blalock
Scott Bakula-I know its a long shot but you asked.

Users browsing this forum: DS9TREK, FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid