Would it be practical for a 15 year old

Bballtrekky

Report this Jun. 20 2007, 2:32 pm

Would it be practical for a 15 year old to have a gold ticket for his first convention at vegas or would that overwhelm the person.

I was thinking saturday and sunday plus the celebrity breakfeast would be better for a first timer.

What do you think????

kirkkid7

Report this Jun. 20 2007, 2:33 pm

no, but it would be practical for this 14 year old. ;)

Star54

Report this Jun. 20 2007, 9:57 pm

Quote (Bballtrekky @ June 20 2007, 2:32 pm)

What do you think????

Are you kidding! If I was your age and had a Gold ticket it would be the greatest experience!!!! Overwhelm you? Your young, how can you get overwhelmed? I'm 54 and I have the Captains ticket! You will have the time of your life!!!!

ST_Fan_811

Report this Jun. 20 2007, 11:28 pm

If you can afford it, sure.  It would be a great time for you.  However, if you are going only for two days, then it wouldn't be practical, especially if the two days were Saturday and Sunday.  You would miss out on half, if not most, of the extras that are included with the ticket, so it would be a waste of money.

Sara_Paris

POSTS: 20272

Report this Jun. 21 2007, 1:31 am

Wow I would love to go to a convention but I dont think there are any in New England. How do these tickets work though?

KosherCoder

Report this Jun. 21 2007, 6:42 am

I've been getting the Gold tix for my children since they were 8. No regrets.

tayastarr

Report this Jun. 26 2007, 4:45 pm

age has nothing to do with it, if you can afford the gold, then get them it will be something you will NEVER forget. i was lucky to get 3rd row at last years 40th chicago convention, i will never forget it.

as far as overwhelming well i guess that would depended on how much you love the actors up on the stage and how much you look up to them...

Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner are some of my greatest heros with Deforest, Ringo starr, paul mccartney, and alice cooper. but for me the emotional thing was getting my picture with leonard i cried like a baby but he was very sweet to me and let me put my arms around him. by the time the boy got on stage i was calmed down.

so i dont know it depended on you..BUT i do say GO and have the time of your life! and take alot of pictures for the rest of us that cant go.