USS Tokyo, NCC-72687

9of15

Report this May. 30 2007, 1:20 am

Current Mission
"The Collective Rift"

Having recovered from their close call in the Keev system, the USS Tokyo recieves orders to answer a garbled distress call from the USS Phoenix along the border of the badlands. The Tokyo is the closest ship in the area and all other ships are busy. They are told that the only discernable words in the message were "borg" and "failing." They reach the edge of the Delta Quadrant and encounter the assimilated Interpid-class starship, but it appears that something has gone wrong, terribly wrong...

Timeframe - after Nemesis

Main Site

Manifest and Open Positions

Forum

The USS Tokyo is a proud member of Obsidian Fleet's Task Force 21

Top and side view of the Akira Class:

CaptainPokemon

Report this May. 31 2007, 9:28 pm

Good for you :eyesroll:

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 02 2007, 9:38 pm

:grr: what in the world is your problem? :grr: Attacking a legit thread.

:idea: I know what it is you're just mad b/c you keep getting owned over your childish acts. No wonder nobody on this board likes you.

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 02 2007, 9:47 pm

now that i've calmed down a bit. 9of15 to join do we have to go through Obsidian's main page or can we join your ship directly?

CaptainPokemon

Report this Jun. 02 2007, 10:23 pm

Quote (domo_arigato @ June 02 2007, 9:38 pm)
:grr: what in the world is your problem? :grr: Attacking a legit thread.

:eyesroll:

shut up!

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 02 2007, 10:43 pm

just stating a fact. :logical:

9of15

Report this Jun. 03 2007, 6:30 pm

hello domo, thanks for your interest. i believe you can join our ship first, but may have to eventually signup at OF to recieve proper promotions and awards.

whoman69

Report this Jun. 11 2007, 8:29 pm

As a former Obsidian CO I can tell you that the CO can register you with the fleet.

reminx

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 11:32 am

Many thanks to my CSTO for posting this.

You may indeed apply through our ship's website, and I can do the rest if you are approved.  I try to keep things simple ^_~

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 11:39 am

I really would have joined but the post that I was most interested in was swooped up before I could put my App. in but I do think you have a great SIM.

reminx

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 11:40 am

Which post were you most interested in out of curiosity?

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 11:56 am

CMO and/or CSO

reminx

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 12:48 pm

Yes those two surprisingly filled up rather quickly...but if you are interested in playing a medical character--my independent simm (also a PBF) the USS Havers is looking for any number of medical officers.  It's a hospital ship and we're about to start our first mission.  Just in case you might be interested, here's the link.

USS Havers NCC 58113

Look around and if you like, please apply.  If not I'm sorry you couldn't find a place on the Tokyo; I'm sure we would have loved to have had you.

domo_arigato

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 1:15 pm

The Havers is an interesting concept but I like more of the background role that Med plays on most other SIMs. Thank you for the offer though.

reminx

Report this Jun. 12 2007, 6:20 pm

Completely understandable. Thank you for your interest, I'm just sorry we couldn't do anything for you.