LEAGUE OF CAPTAINS

Starbasecommander

Report this May. 06 2007, 3:53 am

1.Captain of a ship?
2. Hardly any crewmembers?

Well join now! The League of Captains offers a brilliant deal: sign up, become a character on every other members ship: and every other member will become a characteron your ship as well! It is the answer to ALL of our problems!

Just post below with the link to your ship and you'll be heartily weclomed into the League.

MEMBERS:
1. Starbasecommander (Starship Intrepid & S.S.Columbus)
2. Captain_Dingbat (Starbase Inspiration)
3. CaptJasper (USS Ticonderoga)
4. domo_arigato (USS Janos/Starbase Decouverte)
5. Lee_Adama(USS Xatana)
6. Jason_M_Craz (Starbase Republic)
7. IanCrawford (USS Agamemnon)
8.captaintaurik ( USS Dauntless)
9.TrekRPGFanatic (USS Valiant)
10. CaptFalconer(Starship Falconer)
11. starfleetcommand42651 (]USS Omaha Beach)
12. If_my_grandmother_had_wheels(USS Valourus )
13. EmilyBeardsley (USS Sojourner)
14. Tolan_Karr (USS Interceptor)
15.JosephNagura(USS Voyager-B)
16.CaptainJamieKirk(USS Enterprise-H)
17. Commodore_Dante (USS Agamemnon)

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this May. 06 2007, 5:03 am

Captain_Dingbat

((my captain on my base has a better name dont worry!;))

Starbasecommander

Report this May. 06 2007, 11:06 am

Link to your site, Captain_Dingbat?

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this May. 06 2007, 11:14 am

You have to join to view...just make up some name for now and I can change it.

I had to do it that way coz we had some unrulies bugging us!

If you dont like the site thats ok....it might be slightly different to what you are used to, Im not a stickler for conformity....and many members like that fact!

As of course.....I sim for fun! and am not in the military in RL!

:laugh:

SBI

CaptJasper

Report this May. 06 2007, 12:03 pm

Captain Brody Jasper

and I'm going to need the link to both sites

Starbasecommander

Report this May. 06 2007, 12:10 pm

Fraid i don't have a ship (yet), i just made up the League.

There we go. All signed up as a certain Mister Boron on Starbase Inspiration.

domo_arigato

Report this May. 06 2007, 6:08 pm

count me in as well. USS Janos - When I get aroundd to joining the other sites look for me as either Pierre Coho(human) -or- D'n'di calhoun (xenexian) -or- Jamar Mintara (betazoid/magnian)

NOTE: For those of joining my SIM we ask that you apply for the SB, b/c positions really need to filled there and more senior staff posts are open than on the Janos

domo_arigato

Report this May. 06 2007, 6:12 pm

I'm already on SBI (CDO) just signed up for the Ticonderoga

tripsadeen

Report this May. 06 2007, 6:33 pm

I think this league of Captains is a great idea, however i need characters - yet as a Fleet Command i dont have time to play another character,.

Srry :cry:

Lee_Adama

Report this May. 06 2007, 9:48 pm

You know i think that this is a great idea! This should hopefully draw out new members.

This ship that i have is crewless because it was made a long time ago and i never had the time to Unveil her. However i would like to join this League of Captains, it is a fresh fun new idea that caught my attention.

USS Xantara

CaptJasper

Report this May. 06 2007, 11:03 pm

all registrations on the Ticonderoga have been approved...now's the time for apps

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this May. 07 2007, 4:20 am

Erk..Ive messed up......

Can you check to see if Ive applied to join yr ships? Usually add them to favs but havent..

Email addy for my simms is donnsydingbat200@msn.com

Starbasecommander

Report this May. 07 2007, 8:15 am

Hmm....some simms seem to allready have quite a lot of crewmembers.....kind of defeats the object....

tripsadeen

Report this May. 07 2007, 1:46 pm

Yea, lets say that if your crew already has more then 9 active crew members then not to list it in here.

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this May. 07 2007, 2:40 pm

That maybe the case...but not ALL members post much!

I booted 7 members out yesterday for not posting...others DID reply to the rolecall...but you can bet yr bottom dollar they wont post for ages and ages again...

and yeah...I looked at mine....26 members...BUT..a few of us have two or 3 charries! so thats what bumps it up....and doesnt mean I dont want to join yrs and help you out! The base will have been going a year TOMORROW!!!...but its been up and down in activity....mainly had a little hardcore of devoted posters..and im all for helping out on other simms!