USS ENTERPRISE H

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 02 2007, 1:59 pm

THE USS ENTERPRISE CURRENTLY HAS TWO OPENINGS AVAILABLE. ONE SENIOR STAFF POSITION, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, AND THE JUNIOR OFFICER POSITION OF DEPUTY SECURITY OFFICER ARE AVAILABLE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE PUT YOUR APPLICATION IN THE CQ FORUM ON THE USS ENTERPRISE SITE. THE NEW MISSION WILL BE STARTING SHORTLY, IT WILL BE MISSION 34. THE ENTERPRISE IS A SUCCESSFUL SITE THAT'S BEEN RUNNING FOR 2 YEARS. THE LINK IS AS FOLLOWS:

scottie1789

Report this May. 03 2007, 9:17 am

you forum link doesn't work.  and who dares have a enterprise h when i have a g :P

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 03 2007, 1:16 pm

lol...Well my H was a G during her first year....but then we had Romulan problems...
:D

and here is another link:

scottie1789

Report this May. 03 2007, 7:33 pm

tis funny i am having romulan problems to on my site.... you know we should start a hotline, 1-888-Romulan

Lee_Adama

Report this May. 03 2007, 8:42 pm

This ship is a really good ship, and her people are one of a kind!

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 04 2007, 12:44 am

Thank you Lee, we all appreciate your kind words.

CaptJasper

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:11 am

Hello Jaimie, long time no see

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:12 am

:laugh:   CHRIS!  Hey, how ya been?

CaptJasper

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:14 am

I've been good Jaimie, finally got my net back.   How's the ship?

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:18 am

The Enterprise is doing well, although I have to replace two officers.  My CMO because she wouldn't log in unless she was pestered, and about 99% of the time wouldn't post even when she did log in.  I'm also having to replace my Deputy Security officer because mine retired.

CaptJasper

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:19 am

Damn, I hate it when that happens.  What is it with people who register, get a Senior Staff position and then stop posting and or logging in?  It annoys the you know what out of me

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:20 am

I don't know, but it just flat out pisses me off.  Luckily right now I have the Alpha Fleet Medical Officer to help out as well as my EMH.  I would be in a real hole if it wasn't for Trayr Serys.

CaptJasper

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:22 am

It's always good to have loyal officers.  Your missions are kinda faced past though, I read through some of them.

CaptJaimieKirk

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:23 am

I know, the biggest complain I've got is it can be hard to keep up.  If you log in nightly and check in it shouldn't be so difficult.  After so much I also write in Captain's logs to help keep people who have to go on LOA or can't or don't log in for a few days as well, if something major happens that is

CaptJasper

Report this May. 05 2007, 10:24 am

What about tagging officers?