Welcoming Party Wednesday Night in Vegas

Garak_is_my_hero

Report this Apr. 20 2007, 2:18 pm

I'm going to be in Vegas Wednesday night so I was thinking of going to the "chocolate on the edge of forever" party (who comes up these names).  But it's $65.00, is anyone else going or has anyone ever been to one of these "welcoming" parties?

Targallian

Report this Apr. 20 2007, 3:12 pm

My wife and I are considering attending it, but we haven't decided for sure. I'd like to hear from some people that have been to this as well.

WrathOfJon

Report this Apr. 21 2007, 12:01 am

Not for $65.

DJLore

Report this Apr. 21 2007, 10:48 pm

I went last year and it was a lot of fun-- the actors who played Dr. Pulaski and Quark were there and spent a few minutes at each table with everyone. There were trivia contests and lots and lots of chocolate!

Garak_is_my_hero

Report this Apr. 22 2007, 11:06 pm

Well I think I'm going to go for it...$65.00 is not cheap especially since I'm not a chocolate fan...but for the chance to meet an actor...it's worth it...otherwise I'd spend $200.00 at least gambling! :rookie:

Star54

Report this Apr. 23 2007, 10:52 pm

I am thinking of going also, I fly in early in the day, and it does beat the one armed bandits...lol. I guess it's a good way to meet people since I will be going alone...

therealritasue

Report this Apr. 24 2007, 12:13 am

I'm going. :D

Garak_is_my_hero

Report this Apr. 24 2007, 12:51 am

I bought my ticket so I'll be there...I am also coming to the convention alone so it should be a nice way to meet and mingle before the action gets going  :cool:

Star54

Report this Apr. 26 2007, 10:15 pm

I'm going to the Chocolate event...just purchased the tix, hope to meet up with others also. I purchased the Captain's package, so I'll be at almost everything. No gambling for me this trip...(I'm trying to convince myself)...

Vulcan3324

Report this Apr. 27 2007, 12:49 am

More than likely, yes.

IROCZCamaro

Report this Apr. 27 2007, 4:47 pm

I wish i could attend but my flight gets in on thurday morning

Athaena28

Report this Apr. 29 2007, 8:20 pm

My friend went last year and didn't think it was very good.

I go to the Thurs. night Bingo party.  It has prizes and Trek guest callers.

LadyNRA

Report this Apr. 30 2007, 1:46 pm

I doubt we'll make it before Thursday afternoon.  I had a hard enough time getting off work as it was.

Garak_is_my_hero

Report this May. 01 2007, 3:41 pm

Tim Russ is going to be at the welcoming party, I think he is going to be performing.  He is a musician and singer, I wonder if he'll be taking requests?   :logical:

Star54

Report this May. 01 2007, 9:55 pm

Glad Tim Russ will be at welcoming party. I have been going crazy purchasing Photo-Op tix. Glad i'm not gambling this time..lol