Enterprise on iTunes

StarTrekEditor

Report this Feb. 07 2007, 11:49 pm

The first season of Star Trek: Enterprise was offered in the iTunes Store this week. However, due to a technical issue, the series has been temporarily removed from that service.

Please watch STARTREK.COM soon for an announcement of the availability of this series on iTunes.

If you downloaded an Enterprise episode while it was available, we'd like to hear about your experience. Please drop us a note and tell us how well the episode played back for you after you downloaded it. Send your comments to editor@startrek.com .

If you had an issue with a downloaded Enterprise episode, we will advise you on how you can receive the updated episode when they become available.

Thank you for your interest, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

StarTrekEditor

Report this Feb. 08 2007, 11:37 am

Season one of the original Star Trek series is now available in the iTunes Store, along with all ten Star Trek Movies. ¿:cool:

The_Praetor

POSTS: 11994

Report this Feb. 10 2007, 8:25 am

I would suggest pinning this thread in the ST.com website forum, rather than in the ENT forum.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 10 2007, 3:21 pm

Quote (StarTrekEditor @ Feb. 08 2007, 11:37 am)
Season one of the original Star Trek series is now available in the iTunes Store, along with all ten Star Trek Movies. ?:cool:

Thanks  STEditor its nice to know where one can see Enterprise

vulkonator

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 5:17 pm

:honorable: Star Trek is hot

trekshark

Report this Feb. 24 2007, 12:15 pm

I just checked itunes and I cant get any search results for Star Trek. What Happened?

Damien

Report this Feb. 24 2007, 4:34 pm

All ST was pulled from the iTunes store (US at least) and I have yet to hear the reason why

trekshark

Report this Feb. 24 2007, 4:38 pm

Quote (Damien @ Feb. 24 2007, 3:34 pm)

Well after some searching I was able to get to the movies but not the shows. What has happened! It's driving me crazy.

trekshark

Report this Mar. 02 2007, 10:11 pm

Quote (5P4M_M45T4R @ Mar. 02 2007, 9:06 pm)
STAR TREK ON ITUNES? OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS WOULD SERIOUSLY THROW AWAY 2 BUCKS JUST TO WATCH SOME NERDY ### SHOW? GET A LIFE!!!

Do we make fun of what you like? Um No I Don't think so. And since you are obviousy not a Star Trek fan what are you doing on these Boards?
What you have posted is considered TROLLING! and is internationaly illegal! Do it again and you will be reported!!

5P4M_M45T4R

Report this Mar. 02 2007, 10:21 pm

Okay. It won't happen again.

trekshark

Report this Mar. 02 2007, 10:26 pm

Quote (5P4M_M45T4R @ Mar. 02 2007, 9:21 pm)
Okay. It won't happen again.

If you are truly sorry and it was indeed a mistake then fine. I hope you like the boards, but you need to understand that what you posted can clearly be interpurted that you don't like Star Trek and are just here to stir things up. Thats Trolling and I have a big problem with it so when I see it I jump on it at the first sign.
Anyway welcome to the boards!  :p

TheKnarf

Report this Mar. 13 2007, 4:15 pm

Quote (KING_B @ Mar. 09 2007, 10:08 pm)
Quote (trekshark @ Mar. 02 2007, 10:26 pm)
Quote (5P4M_M45T4R @ Mar. 02 2007, 9:21 pm)
Okay. It won't happen again.

Anyway welcome to the boards! ?:p

His name is Spam master And you welcome him? :whatthe:

Agreed...

AA_11_Archer

Report this Mar. 28 2007, 11:45 pm

There is Star Trek Episode to download in peer to peer network (it could be download if you have software BearShare) but it's totally illegal and hard to download because the size data is too big (300-500mb) need at least brodband Connection to download

I'm not supposed to download and but I just want to tell it

But I'have download Enterprise theme song (faith no heart) I like that song

Jtthewolf

Report this Apr. 02 2007, 10:41 pm

Hey, I have never been to this site before. Have been a fan of Star Trek for years. Just recently started watching Enterprise and consider it one of the best shows in the Star Trek family. So much so that I went to netflix to get the whole series to date.....I found out that there is only 4 seasons and since finding this site, I find that it is terminated....can anyone tell me why??
Thank you.

guideX

Report this Apr. 06 2007, 8:19 pm

Quote (Jtthewolf @ April 02 2007, 10:41 pm)
Thank you.

Though there is still some debate, Enterprise was cancelled by Paramount because of low raitings. There was a major regime change at Paramount studios, not to mention the lack of any other good programs on the UPN network at the time. It had to do somewhat with the writting of the three first seasons as well. Season 1 was considered to be mediocre, Season 2 was considered to be a little better, but not much, and Season 3 was considered to be complete crap by most while season 4 was a hit from the getgo. I think the entire searies is great from start to finish (including the xindi episodes of season 3), however the vast majority (and the network raitings) say differently.

It's really sad the show was not concluded naturally. A lot of people I talk to say the show violates Star Trek cannon in various ways and that's why they don't like it, but to each their own

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid