Star Trek:Encounters

crazysalted

Report this Feb. 04 2007, 3:24 pm

Is it just me or is this game rubbish.
The first level is stupidly difficult and boring and pointless.
The graphics are OK for ps2 but not great.
You can't even warp.
Why did these people make this game so rubbish????
It cost me ?25 and in my opinion it was a waste of money.
Star Trek:Legacy is brilliant though!!

ChanandlerBong

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 9:17 am

Each to his own: I love it.

CaptainPokemon

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 9:43 am

i cant get the past the first mission :(

CALM_BEFORE_THE_STORM_ULT
IMATE_EDITION

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am

You'd think with no Trek on TV they would put a little effort into these games. What really p***es me off is the way they used one of those old-style discs that no longer work on 75% of the original ps2s!

Idiots!

CaptainPokemon

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am

Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

ChanandlerBong

Report this Feb. 15 2007, 8:50 pm

Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am)
Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

...and mine. Perfectly.

Data, still having trouble with "Incursion" in the Star Trek: Enterprise era?

If so, let me know and I'll post a walkthrough. :)

CaptainPokemon

Report this Feb. 16 2007, 8:29 am

Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 15 2007, 8:50 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am)
Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

...and mine. Perfectly.

Data, still having trouble with "Incursion" in the Star Trek: Enterprise era?

If so, let me know and I'll post a walkthrough. :)

yeah ive been trying to do it since cristmas when i got ST:Encounters.

i guess i just suck at video games :(

ChanandlerBong

Report this Feb. 16 2007, 4:37 pm

Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 16 2007, 8:29 am)
Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 15 2007, 8:50 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am)
Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

...and mine. Perfectly.

Data, still having trouble with "Incursion" in the Star Trek: Enterprise era?

If so, let me know and I'll post a walkthrough. :)

yeah ive been trying to do it since cristmas when i got ST:Encounters.

i guess i just suck at video games :(

I have to go now, but PM me to remind me and next time I'm on I'll post a walkthrough for you... and I'll even throw in the next two missions too, help you get past the Enterprise era, okay?

Sparx2110

Report this Feb. 16 2007, 10:38 pm

this game got terrible marks, a 5.75 to be exact and if any game gets below a six, Star Trek or not, i wont play it, besides my PSP wont be able to handle the terrible game play and really horrible graphics

ChanandlerBong

Report this Feb. 17 2007, 1:26 pm

Quote (Sparx2110 @ Feb. 16 2007, 10:38 pm)

Might I suggest forming your own opinions instead of simply agreeing with somebody with A: compeltely different tastes to you, B: who is paid to support popular games and smash smaller ones, and C: hasn't even played the game?

GameSpot.com, IGN.com, I'm looking at you when I say this... :angry:

jfbiscardi2

Report this Feb. 17 2007, 8:06 pm

Quote (CALM_BEFORE_THE_STORM_ULTIMATE_EDITION @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

It is actually a CD and not a DVD.  Thats why the graphics arn't up to PS2 capabilities.  Game isn't too bad once you get past the first mission....

CaptainPokemon

Report this Feb. 17 2007, 8:21 pm

Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 16 2007, 4:37 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 16 2007, 8:29 am)
Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 15 2007, 8:50 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am)
Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

...and mine. Perfectly.

Data, still having trouble with "Incursion" in the Star Trek: Enterprise era?

If so, let me know and I'll post a walkthrough. :)

yeah ive been trying to do it since cristmas when i got ST:Encounters.

i guess i just suck at video games :(

ok

ChanandlerBong

Report this Feb. 17 2007, 8:48 pm

Quote (DATA1O @ Feb. 17 2007, 8:21 pm)
Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 16 2007, 4:37 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 16 2007, 8:29 am)
Quote (Grabthar @ Feb. 15 2007, 8:50 pm)
Quote (DATA1996 @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:48 am)
Quote (JJAbrams_Ate_My_Hamster @ Feb. 15 2007, 9:46 am)

Idiots!

it works on ours :p

...and mine. Perfectly.

Data, still having trouble with "Incursion" in the Star Trek: Enterprise era?

If so, let me know and I'll post a walkthrough. :)

yeah ive been trying to do it since cristmas when i got ST:Encounters.

i guess i just suck at video games :(

ok

Okay, time is short, so instead I hope this helps...

GameSpot's STAR TREK: ENCOUNTERS Hints and Cheats Page.

Scroll down until you find a .txt file link to a walkthrough.

CaptainPokemon

Report this Feb. 17 2007, 8:54 pm

oh damn. i need to get used to the controls again!

CaptainPokemon

Report this Mar. 13 2007, 4:06 pm

argghhh! i still cant do it  :(

the highest ive got without having to miss a speed ring is ring 26.

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid