ISS Vengeance

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 14 2007, 10:52 am

Note: I do not want to hear a damned thing about this being a godmod ship. This ship is a standard Intrepid class with the modifications of a larger number of torpedo launchers and the regular phaser arrays have been replaced by heavy pulse phasers. This is not nearly as powerful as the Borg-Voyager which returned from the Delta Quadrant. And as it is a Mirror Universe vessel it should be slightly more powerful than the standard Intrepid.

Specs

2 aft photon
1 aft quantum

Warp Reactor: M/ARA
Cruise: Warp 6.8
Max Cruise: Warp 9.4
Maximum Speed: Warp 9.998

Notes: The Intrepid class was designed to fulfill the roles of a raider as well as any exploration and combat missions; it is also one of the fastest and most agile ships in the fleet. As with many other recent ships classes, experience with loss of several of the initial multi-purpose Galaxy class ships alerted Starfleet that smaller ships with a more specific mission may be a better overall fleet strategy; thus the Intrepid class was designed to take on some of the Galaxy?s assault and suppression missions. Unlike the Galaxy class ships, the Intrepid is not as heavily armed but is equipped well enough to defeat most enemies; this combined with its speed and maneuverability makes it ideal for border patrol against lightly armed forces such as raiders and the Marquis, in locations that a massive Galaxy class would not be able to operate. They are also ideal for quick strike missions against enemy positions and rebel strongholds.

Crew Roster

48 Marine Regulars:
8 Marine Snipers:
4 Marine Demolitions Specialists:
2 Marine Electronics Specialists:
Marine Shuttle Pilot:

Rules
1) No godmodding. Results in suspension or banning depending on severity.
2) No spamming/harassment.
3) Obey orders. I allow some argument but at a certain point shut up and do it.
4) Dont disrespect others abilities. They undoubtedly have skills you dont.
5) Missions are decided on a democratic basis. If you dont get your way. You still have to participate if you have a part in the mission. Any votes that tie. I cast the deciding vote.
6) You must post at least once every 3 days, or post an LOA or you may face reprecussions, unless you inform me prior or have a good enough reason when you return.
7) If a spammer comes online. PM or email an Admin IMMEDIATLY!

Follow these rules. Always do your best. And most importantly have fun.

This ship will hae a variety of mission profiles. It will involve exploration, combat, even some diplomatic and maybe some joint stuff with other sites. Which is a very limited possibility.

Registration & Application

Other Notable Family Members:

Position
Former Position:
Former Ship/Station:
Requested Position:

Experience
Just a couple notable RPGs you have been in?

When you register use the name of the character you want not anything else. Do not include ranks in your name. That will be added at a later time.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 14 2007, 3:25 pm

The very likely plotline of the Vengeance will be that while pursuing an Alliance or rebel ship into the Badlands it is captured and sent to the Delta Quadrant by the Mirror Caretaker Array. And will then proceed back to Imperial Space.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 14 2007, 4:42 pm

There are a lot of different views expressed in different RPGs. in SFCIS the Empire still reigns under the leadership of Emperor Tiberius. (Mirror JT Kirk) I just went sorta along those lines. It may not stick to exact canon. But quite a few RPGs have went on that premise.

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jan. 14 2007, 4:46 pm

In the canon continuity, the Terran Empire is completely obliterated, with the Terran fleet destroyed. However, there was a novel by...Diane Duane- I believe- called Dark Mirror(Correct me if I'm wrong, it was ages ago I read this), where the Terran Empire was still kicking in the 24th century, where no rebellion had been made by the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance. While not canon, it's a very enjoyable spin of the Mirror Universe.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 14 2007, 4:48 pm

Thank you Jason. I wasnt aware of that. That is the basic premise which I am going on. Currently whoever the Emperor is has not been stated. But it will follow that basic timeline

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 15 2007, 3:21 pm

We now have a Chief Engineer.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 16 2007, 8:10 pm

Chief Tactical-Security Officer is now taken

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 18 2007, 8:57 pm

Crew members are still desperately needed. If you can only be part time we have several Emergency Hologram positions (including tactical, command, engineering, medical, surgical, security, pilot, and others if you want to be them). As well as assistant and exec positions for part time simmers.

CHANCELLOR_DURAS

Report this Jan. 25 2007, 2:02 pm

:D

Kingpin_aZure

Report this Jan. 25 2007, 2:21 pm

Quote (CHANCELLOR_DURAS @ Jan. 24 2007, 3:02 pm)
:D

Agreed.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jan. 25 2007, 8:38 pm

Solitaire....Duras. You are both idiots. And godmodding idiots on top of that. Duras you claim to be my friend. Well I tell you now. Any friendship we had is ended. Solitaire. You simply wish to fight what you cannot defeat. And would never have the slightest hope of defeating. You have neither my tactical skills nor my combat knowledge. You are inferior on all martial levels. You are not worth the time it takes to insult you. So I will be the more mature one and refuse to lower myself to your standards and insult you.

Captain_Windu

POSTS: 12002

Report this Jan. 25 2007, 9:15 pm

Quote (Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow @ Jan. 26 2007, 6:38 pm)
You have neither my tactical skills nor my combat knowledge.

Have you ever considered, even for a moment, that maybe your 'advanced tactical skills' may come off as godmodding to others?

CHANCELLOR_DURAS

Report this Jan. 25 2007, 9:43 pm

Quote (Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow @ Jan. 25 2007, 4:38 pm)

HAHA!

AdmiralJoelschooler

Report this Jan. 26 2007, 12:58 am

Well i was on Jeremy's  Sparrows ship AND There was no godmoddig at all it seamed like a normal ship.

Kingpin_aZure

Report this Jan. 26 2007, 6:49 am

Rofl Jay.

WE godmode? You the biggest ####ing godmoder on these boards. YOU with your 41st century godmode warp, weapons, manticore bull####, and your fat as hell girlfriend have all got you so ####ed up in the head you just THINK your better. You tactical skills are godmode tactical skills, and arnt even skills at al, as Windu pointed out. No one likes you, because of all of these reasons. Your not better than anyone else, your the inferior one around here, and its always been that way. You run away like a little bish when your beaten. JUST like in SFHQ, how many times did you run off crying when you were beaten? I lost count. My bad. Everyone gets beaten, I lost my Terrans to Nod, and Dukat twice, Sodo lost the Federation to Nod and Dukat, and I 3 times, Duras lost the klingons, WE ALL LOSE AND DEAL WITH IT. You on the other hand cant handle it and run away like  the fag that you are.

When you really get a life, and a halfway decent looking girl, let me know because until then you will always be inferior.

Good game :)