USS TERRA

QUEENSPOCK

Report this Oct. 18 2006, 2:50 pm

"Getting there takes time. once there time is irrelavant "

The Terra flew by the Romulan vessel, all weapons firing. A impressive sight to say the least. Well for her crew getting out alive was more  important than the look of their intrepid class starship. On the bridge officers kept their calm, giving and taking orders, regardless of the bright sparks of yellow and the bulkheads rattling and shattering. In sickbay the docotr mercilessly fights medicines enemy, the injurys. the engineers risk their lives to keep the warpcore running. the officers on deck twelve are sucked out of the ship, by a hullbreach caused by the Romulans.the Terra stands her gorund.And the enemy htink they have won. Bridge officers are quick thinking. Doctors are dedicated. Engineers have al lthe knowhow. The officers on deck twelve gave their today for our tommorow. The Terra pulls through and beats them. The four morals. Leadership, teamwork, deciation and sacrifice

Basically we created the rpg to have ourselves a little fun. It is a place were you can relax, make loads of new friends across the world, express your ideas and opinions and most importatnly have fun star trek style.

In this rpg we encourage members

to become involved with every aspect of the rpg
like writing missions etc we always love to hear mission ideas and remember there is no such thing as a bad idea well except whoever created calories in chocolate in my opnion that was a very bad idea.
also if there is something new you want to try out or you would like to create a banner etc you are more than welcome as long as you don't blow up the ship.

Perhaps this is your first time ever rpging. I have been rpging for nearly a year now and it is very addictive. It was hard to find a rpg i found to start with. At first i really wasn't sure what to do and was frightened of doing it all wrong and messing things up big time. Of course when i joined the uss alexis i was very excited high on air as some of you might put it. At first i have no idea about what i should be doing etc or how the rpg thing in general worked. But after a couple of weeks i got the hang of it.

Everyone makes mistakes that why pencils have rubbers on them.So don't be afraid to rpg if you don't know what is going on feel more than free to ask one of the admins we would to help.

We also want to encourage character development. It in general makes the rpg more interesting. Sort of like a soap except we won't hv person A who is married pregant with their brothers baby who murdered his best friend etc (i dont watch many soaps but is teh impression i get from them. Anyhow character development can be difficult you could maybe form a relationship, a death on teh family etc teh possiblities are endless and all the admins are more than happy to give you an idea on what to do for character development.

so like maybe you still not sure weather this rpg is the right one for you and are frightened of putting your name down incase you want out. Well we are more than happy to let members have a trial period for as long as they want etc a week etc just to see if they like it and if you don't that is fine no one is going to come running with you with an axe etc or start shouting are start going plz stay PLZ stay we have great deals on car insurance here etc.
We will even if you need any help reconmend some good rpgs which you should check out.

Here is an example post in one of the missions we're on:

QUOTE (Allies or Enemies)
*The turbolift stops and the doors open - i walk out and proceed along the corridor to the ambassadors quarters*

*As i turn the corner i notice the two Romulan guards talking outside his quarters - i hide myself and listen in to the conversation*

First Romulan guard: "What do you mean prisoner?"

Second: "All i'm saying is we can't let him get to Vulcan"

*There was a pause for a few seconds. I could hear the Romulans whispering to each other. After a few seconds i turned round the corner slightly to see what was happening*

*The second Romulan was holding a disrupter to the other Romulans head. I quickly hid myself again and tapped my combadge quietly*

=^=Security alert - get a team down to the Ambassadors quarters immediatly=^=

*However the Romulan must have heard me - he shot the other romulan, vapourising him instantly and ran inside the ambassadors quarters*

uss terra
CREW ROSTER
SHIPS SPECS

yatesDELTA

Report this Oct. 18 2006, 2:53 pm

here here. I say htis calls for a toast. To the Terra and everything it stands for.

Ok im yatesDELTA, the first officer. A politics obsesed person with a terrible medical record and a obsesion with getting drunk. Interesting hah?

TERRA FOR EVER

startrekmiller

Report this Oct. 18 2006, 4:49 pm

Hey, is the Terra attached to a Fleet? Im currently looking to add an Intrepid Class to Sierra Fleet and would like more to add an established simm. PM me or what not to see your thoughts or go to  Sierra Fleet and fill out a Sim Transfer Application. Thanks Guys!

Sierra Fleet Headquarters

TFMF

Report this Oct. 18 2006, 5:39 pm

I am Captain of the USS Terra - i PM'd you, startrekmiller :)

startrekmiller

Report this Oct. 18 2006, 7:57 pm

Rodger that, I just responded

DATA476

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 6:41 am

If I where you anybody I would not join this rpg, they seem nice but trust me they are not the best, make your own judgement, but I don't recommend this site

TFMF

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 8:09 am

Just because you lost your RPG Data doesn't mean you can attack us like this ^^

DATA476

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 8:16 am

See what I mean everybody he continues to deny events that accually happen, I do not recommend him at all, the terra in mearly copying the melstone in a sneaky way in my oppinion, but make your own judgements please.

TFMF

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 9:09 am

Data you are hardly unbiased on this matter - you tend to your own RPG. And the USS Terra was set up before the USS Melstone was created again (after you deleted it)

QUEENSPOCK

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 11:11 am

data i would appreicate if you would leave us alone

you deleted the board we left
you continue to haunt us

it is sad really data
i won't go into a fight with you as it is sooooo childest
and i would appreciate you don't slag me off
or the members on the board

the rpg is going great thanks
the 17 members love it

i want to remind you that you do not own us or the members on uss terrra and they can join any rpg they wish

data i do believe you said i you took full responsibliety for the board being deleted

i hv a screenshot if you don't beilieve me
i hv a screenshots of everything  as i knew you would lie

now leave my friends alone and if you don't hv anything nice to say then don't say anything at all

we are  not connected in the uss melstone in any way data
and you are noty a member  so your judgement is realy childest

Captain_J_Carlson

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 12:30 pm

Quote (QUEENSPOCK @ Oct. 19 2006, 12:11 pm)
data i would appreicate if you would leave us alone

you deleted the board we left
you continue to haunt us

it is sad really data
i won't go into a fight with you as it is sooooo childest
and i would appreciate you don't slag me off
or the members on the board

the rpg is going great thanks
the 17 members love it

i hv a screenshot if you don't beilieve me
i hv a screenshots of everything ?as i knew you would lie

we are ?not connected in the uss melstone in any way data
and you are noty a member ?so your judgement is realy childest

With all due respect sir, I gurantee you 100% that Captain Data ain't lettin' nobody gunna join yo ship. You have illegally and aggresively attacked my Captain (Data; who's also my friend) and our ship (USS Melstone), and its crew. I refuse to let anyone join yo ship. Period. So don't yo dare gone talkin' to my Captain like 'dat fool. An' oh mah god, I can even suspect of stealin' tha USS Terra which quite clearly violates the Prime Directive and disobeys Starfleet orders, which means a thief fool. Jesus Christ you have absolutely no honor, glory and loyalty wat'soever. :angry: Looks like we have a new case of "Starfleet Corruption". And I ain't even trippin' fo' sho.

TFMF

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 1:02 pm

From the English i was able to discern from that post you have absolutly no proof at all

Your claim that we have stolen the Terra is absolutly pathetic - i mean you barely even know the situation - Data deletes the Melstone - we (QS, Mr Y and me) create the USS Terra and now we get blamed for everything

Captain_J_Carlson

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 1:07 pm

Quote (TFMF @ Oct. 19 2006, 2:02 pm)

Say wat' fool? Wit' al duo respect playa, I jus' studied tha situation onboard tha ship 'dat I'ma currently servin' on. I do no tha situation al'right homie. I've every reason to tink dat you (an' QueerSpock of course) have commited an' illegal act homeboy.

TFMF

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 1:08 pm

Yes you have taken the situation from what Data has told you - as i have said - he's hardly unbiased in this situation

Captain_J_Carlson

Report this Oct. 20 2006, 1:11 pm

Quote (TFMF @ Oct. 19 2006, 2:08 pm)

Actually homie, with al' duo respect, I tink 'dat's where yo wrong mark. I have every confidence in him being biased in dis situation gangsta. Yo and yo Queenspock (whatever the his name iz) done have no right to play on us USS Melstone homies. And wit al' respects mark, I dun 'bout yo and yo so-called queenspock sayin 'bout us, yo and queenspock jus' ain't the perfect job fo' Starfleet, as I said, "Corrupted". Yo dig me dogg? "Corrupted". And wit respecz Yo done 'tacked our hood (USS Melstone). Oh and git dis: I have every reason ta believe dat yo an' yo trick crewmates are usin' yo' ship to open war on our hood mark.