Encounters complants

Helljumper1989

Report this Oct. 10 2006, 4:48 pm

Ok I have to say the game kicks ### for a $15 game but I hate the camera view I mean you can't see whats comming at you that sucks. If they could of zoomed the view up about 50 percent more then it is and put in a system where you can rotate the camera around the ship and change the damn voyager missions. By god they suck the first misson with the warp conduits was so gay it was hard keeping up with the alien.     Right now I am stuck on mission 3 with the borg, and they could off upped the borg I mean they are weak as hell. Ok thats all post your complants with the game here. My verdict 8.5 of 10 the games good but I a lot of parts get too hard.

starfleetcommand42651

Report this Oct. 10 2006, 5:12 pm

I agree on the camera angle, and you sometimes can't tell whether an object is above or below you.

NuclearWessels

Report this Oct. 11 2006, 3:02 pm

YOU MEAN YOUR PS2 CAN READ IT?

commodore_shawn

Report this Oct. 16 2006, 9:31 pm

Mine can, I havent gotten quite as far as the 2 of you, I am only on the first voyager mission, but what I wanted to comment on was the skirmish mode, which is awsome, just kicking ships ### and taking names I got to 22 with the defiant. I also like how the ships are sized differently. Like the Defiant is really little commared to the Enterprise D which is  very large. And then the Voyager is litte too, but a bit bigger than the Dafiant, but smaller than the Enterprise A. All in all the game kicks ###, hopefully Lagacy and Tatical Assult are as good.

SpaceRanger68

Report this Oct. 22 2006, 12:27 am

I am on the first mission on TNG. So far I have no complaints, there are some things that could be a little better, but no complaints. I wish there were some cheats somewhere to open all the levels though.

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Oct. 22 2006, 6:27 am

A couple of the levels were pissers. Like the TNG one where you had to capture Romulan technology before it was tossed into a black hole and then drag it through an asteroid field. And the first Voyager level.

The final level was pretty lame. Especially the part where you're commanding the Defiant only to find yourself at Earth... in the year 2006... :whatthe:

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Oct. 22 2006, 6:29 am

Quote (starfleetcommand42651 @ Oct. 10 2006, 2:12 pm)

How can you not tell? There are lines coming off objects and ships that tell you if they are above or below.

Not to mention that if your sensor slice doesn't detect a ship, there's a good change it's above or below you.

LtElek

Report this Oct. 26 2006, 8:40 pm

i got a problem more than a complaint its the TNG mission through the wormhole, the mission where you have to destroy the asteroids, well to my knowledge theres 4 roids to destroy n ya gotta destroy the 2 turrets on either side oh each roid before u can destroy the roid right well i do this and destroy the 4 roids to but after that nutthing happens beyond that no mission complete text no moving on to the next mission or n e thing i say nothing happens cuz nuthing else was on the scanners and i flew pretty much everywhere in search of more stuff thinkin the maybe sumthin i missed but i just cant find n e thing else an i absolutly abliterated the roids includin the fragments so if anyone has any info like there are more than 4 roids and there in this direction or sumert then would be a really great help cuz its got me stumped for sure,
peace out

SpaceRanger68

Report this Oct. 30 2006, 10:37 pm

I had that happen to me once also. I just simply started the level over again (I know it's a pain) but after destroying the astroids you get a message from Starfleet.

LtElek

Report this Nov. 04 2006, 3:01 pm

Quote (SpaceRanger68 @ Oct. 30 2006, 7:37 pm)

hey spaceranger cheers buddy i'll give it a try, must be a bug in the game then eh,
peace out
cheers dude

SpaceRanger68

Report this Nov. 05 2006, 4:59 pm

Did it work for you?

LtElek

Report this Nov. 08 2006, 10:38 pm

Quote (SpaceRanger68 @ Nov. 05 2006, 1:59 pm)
Did it work for you?

hey spaceranger, sowwy aint got back to ya on this as quick as i would of liked but yeah man thanks alot for the help it worked :-), must be a bug in the game eh, sall good toguh. im on the voyager missions now cant member which number it is but its the one where ya gotta go through the wormhole with the species ships and convert that trash into a bomb and blow up the 4 shield generators on the unicomplex, was kinda just going through the motions scopeing this one out took out the first generator and managed to get meself destroyed when i got to the second one its a long mission this one for sure, but gunna give it nuther try n put more effort in this time lol maybe cuz like the borg n thts why dint destory em yeah thts me story n i sticking to it lol, but no seriously thanks for the help man it worked *high five* lol
peace......out

SpaceRanger68

Report this Nov. 13 2006, 8:40 pm

I am on the first level of the Voyager series....I hate warp conduits!!!!!!!
Any suggestions?

CHANCELLOR_DURAS

Report this Nov. 22 2006, 6:08 pm

I have a question:

I have beaten the game Encounters for my PS2, and I (believe) I am missing a few ships for skirmish mode, I would like to know ( if anyone knows) if you can play as the Negh'Var (as seen in the last mission), the large borg cube (seen throughout voyager missions), the large kazon ship, the orion raiders  seen in the first TOS mission and DS9.

Can someone please answer this for me?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Master_Obi_Wan

Report this Nov. 22 2006, 11:06 pm

One thing I hate about the game is you can't see the detail on the ships. They look so small and I have a big tv. I really enjoy playing the NX class. I can't wait to get to the Sovereign Class.