xbox 360

commodore_shawn

Report this Sep. 21 2006, 5:40 pm

Hi,

I just bought xbox 360, I was wondering  if anyone could recommend a game or 2, I bought madden 07, and Legacy, ( i prepaid to get it the day it comes out. on Nov 7th) so are there any other good games to try, will probuly be getting tigar woods when that comes out next month.

thanks

asian_marine

Report this Sep. 22 2006, 12:00 am

Get call of duty 2 and oblivian (sp).  CoD 2 is by far the most intense game i've ever played.  Oblivan has freck'en awesome graphics, and i've heard that prey is a pretty neat game.

commodore_shawn

Report this Sep. 22 2006, 6:31 am

Cool, thank you, already beaten call of duty 2 for on xbox 1, but maybe its a bit different for 360. I will look into the others.

NerfHerder

Report this Sep. 22 2006, 3:40 pm

get dead rising, maybe saints row, and LOTR battle for middle earth if you like RTSs.Legacy's gonna be awesome!

NerfHerder

Report this Sep. 22 2006, 3:41 pm

whoops! sorry for the double post.

commodore_shawn

Report this Sep. 22 2006, 5:09 pm

I was thinking about that dead rising game, it looks like stupid fun, killing zombes in a mall, hopefully it has some story behind it.

Renaikan

Report this Sep. 23 2006, 3:14 am

Oblivion is a great game to play. Also Chromehounds is pretty good, if your into the Mech type games. But just an FYI, you need to be connected to the internet to play this game, as it needs an update for your XBox 360.

MudcatC7

Report this Sep. 24 2006, 7:44 pm

Quote (commodore_shawn @ Sep. 22 2006, 6:31 am)

I'm not sure if the missions are different but the 360 version has far better graphics and more AI soldiers running around with the 360's higher memory.

I second that on Oblivian. ¿I'm not real big on Fantasy games but I like this game.

I'd enjoy Chromehounds more if the clans I joined would stay together longer than 3 days. ¿:grr:

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Sep. 25 2006, 4:19 am

Quote (lamberth @ Sep. 21 2006, 9:00 pm)

I would recommend renting Oblivion. It's a great game the first time through, but IMO it has little to no replay value.

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Sep. 25 2006, 4:22 am

Otherwise, well, Prey looks pretty cool, though I've only played the demo. Quake 4 isn't really good, though it does have a really great bonus... it comes with a bonus disc that has the full version of Quake 2.

I can't really think of any of 360 games that are worth it, though the 360 is new, so it may yet be a while until there's a good amount of worthy games available.

asian_marine

Report this Sep. 30 2006, 8:15 pm

Call of Duty 2 is a totally different then the version you played on xbox 1.  They are two different version of it.  Call of Duty 2: Big Red One for Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Call of Duty for Xbox 360 and PC