Explorer A Decomission

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 4:48 pm

I'm am sorry to say the Exploer A has been decomissioned. Due to the ill joining of members and lack of story and a captian the board no longer exsists. I know all the people that served on that board and I hope no hard feelings are felt. Special thanks to all that served.

Scopes
Klarri
LKit
Amanda ( sry forgot your name on the Explorer)
Harris
The first officer ( Miral )

If I have forgotten your name please post. I enjoyed it while it lasted and hope to see you all around.

I am currently posting on the Orchid ( a great Rpg whose is my favorite character.) And On Voyager C.

Thanks to all who helped with the board.

Commodore_Dingbat

Report this May. 30 2006, 5:42 pm

I dont think you gave it long enough to get going!
The Orchid has been around about 2 months or so now, and it only just beginning to get picked up again after the initial recruitment drive!

:angry:

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 30 2006, 6:59 pm

You didn't give us a chance, Bradshaw! We could have gotten that board completely active in another week or two! :angry:

Captain_Windu

POSTS: 12002

Report this May. 30 2006, 7:18 pm

I wasn't on the ship, but I do know that you need to give people time to join. If you already have a few members, you shouldn't shut down just because people aren't joining.

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 8:45 pm

I'm sorry I just lost my captian, and I'm sure people wouldn't of want to of been the captian with me doing the missions and such. And theres no way to reactivate it..I'm sorry ok.

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 30 2006, 8:47 pm

Did you and Hondo give Gallow a chance on the Excelsior???

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 8:49 pm

Shut up commander i don't need flaming on my topic ok :angry:

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 8:51 pm

The orchid is a great ship. I took Gallows name from the Excelsior and use it on the Orchid. Commander said I could since he said he was done with Rpg's.

CALM_BEFORE_THE_STORM_REV
ELATION

Report this May. 30 2006, 8:52 pm

Quote (CaptianBradshaw @ May 30 2006, 8:49 pm)
Shut up commander i don't need flaming on my topic ok :angry:

This is an absolute outrage.  I have absolutely no idea what you're all going on about but I feel extremely angry about it all.  The Explorer A should not have been decomissioned.

CaptainBradshaw must recomission immediately...

...or else!!!

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 9:10 pm

If you have no idea what where talking about you have no right to come and make demands. Let my crew make demands.

Alright guys, fine you got me I'll make a new ship. You all may keep your posistions If you would like alright. That was my first ship I've ever done and I screwed up ok I'm sorry. I'll have the ship ready by next monday.

UTFP_Ambassador

Report this May. 30 2006, 9:11 pm

Just post if you would like to be the captian. The name is the Stallion, exselsior Class.

Go to this new RPG http://s15.invisionfree.com/USS_Brook/index.php?act=idx made by haris.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 30 2006, 10:37 pm

I don't think I'll be joining another of your simms. Not after you completely screwed me over after Scope asked me to join the Explorer. :angry:

Captain_Windu

POSTS: 12002

Report this May. 30 2006, 10:39 pm

Hm. He advertised the Brook on the Orchid (that's Donnsy's ship Patrice). Maybe I should reccomend that people don't join.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 30 2006, 10:42 pm

I know Orchid is Donnsy's. If I do join another simm, it might be the Orchid....I've heard good stories. :D

Captain_Windu