bad RPGS

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:43 pm

Tell people about bad expirences on certian RPGS or recomend.

My first baad expirence on a RPG after 5 years of simming is the USS EXCELSIOR D they get mad about making a sub plot and/or making a boring mission interesting.

tell me what you guys do or don't recommend.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:47 pm

Subplots should be cleared with the command staff before they are implemented.

Captain_Windu

POSTS: 12002

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:49 pm

Quote (captpicard387 @ May 15 2006, 8:43 pm)
Tell people about bad expirences on certian RPGS or recomend.

tell me what you guys do or don't recommend.

Well this is a wonderful way to start a fight.  :eyesroll:

CaptFalconer

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:50 pm

Mr. Gallow...this is very immature.....obviously you didn't listen when I told you why I asked you to leave. So I'll repeat it.

FLEET ADMIRAL AMY HONDO ASKED YOU TO RESIGN BASED ON SEVERAL MEMBERS POSTING MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU FOR AT THE VERY LEAST THIS LAST WEEK TO MY IM'S. IT WAS NOT K'LARRI'S DECISION IT WAS MINE!

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:50 pm

well then you should of set up some rules. I didn't know about any of these rulse until I have already broken them. Basicly for all you people wnating to Jion Excelsior they have no rules posted but if you break them you get kicked and Banned.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:52 pm

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:53 pm

then what were the complaints ADMIRAL. oh and KLarri_TNar said i was banned because of not clearing subplots with her. you guys need a list of rules. I din't even no i broke any and WiNDU YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH AREN"T YOU> (n offense ment)

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:53 pm

well thanks for doing that after kicking and banning me for breaking them when there weren't any.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:54 pm

Quote (Captain_Windu @ May 15 2006, 12:49 am)
Quote (captpicard387 @ May 15 2006, 8:43 pm)
Tell people about bad expirences on certian RPGS or recomend.

tell me what you guys do or don't recommend.

Well this is a wonderful way to start a fight.  :eyesroll:

Whaddaya mean "start a fight"? He's been at it since this afternoon. :eyesroll:

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:54 pm

true i have and its fun.:laugh: :D

Jason_M_Craz

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:54 pm

I believe that this thread is very negative, and contradictory to the purpose of these message boards. Should we really be having a thread that deals with "bad" RPGs? That's completely not the reason we come to this site. :angry:

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:55 pm

[QUOTE]Actually, the rules were finished this evening and can be accessed from the "Rules and Regulations" link at the top of the board.

How was i supposed to know after you guys voted to ban and kick me.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:55 pm

Quote (captpicard387 @ May 15 2006, 12:53 am)

No. You asked for examples of how you were rude. That was one of them.

Clyde_Argon

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:56 pm

oh so saying sumtin off the borad will get me banned ok

CaptFalconer

Report this May. 14 2006, 10:57 pm

GALLOW, I DONT SAVE MY IM'S.  YOU KNOW....INSTANT MESSAGES?