USS Melstone 895632

DATA476

Report this Dec. 20 2005, 1:18 pm

Uss Melstone (2389)

Hi old freinds we hope you look apon our history as successful as of that, please read along and re-develop those great days when we where all freinds and fresh, new, back then we where pure and in my oppinion one of the best rpgs on the startrek.com message boards!! unfortunatly that history has been shaddowed by unfortunate events back in September of this year. We have moved on into a new rpg called the Uss Amador. Bringing with it is a fresh crew, fresh ship and fresh future, I have made the melstone available to view and I have also given you a link to the new rpg if you have any interest in joining. Thanks so much for reading!! :)

HISTORY - USS MELSTONE            (2388)

Uss Melstone

CURRANT RPG - USS AMADOR         (2379)

Uss Amador

yatesDELTA

Report this Dec. 20 2005, 1:24 pm

well i would like to be Lt Cmdr Yates, chief engineer, but it looks like you dont want one of them!

jpandthenextgeneration

Report this Dec. 21 2005, 2:52 am

can i be ur First officer (My number One) i think i would be ok because i have lots of other experience
like the ships that iv'e been on such uss miranda and iss saratoga and i was also captain of the uss skelmersdale so please can i join and oh yeah how do you join?

DATA476

Report this Dec. 21 2005, 8:59 am

You are now my First Officer! We will depart as soon as we have a crew

DATA476

Report this Dec. 21 2005, 9:00 am

Quote (yatesDELTA @ Dec. 19 2005, 6:24 pm)

I think I will let you join welcome to the Melstone

yatesDELTA

Report this Dec. 22 2005, 4:14 pm

thank you.

DATA476

Report this Dec. 23 2005, 6:28 am

We can't leave space dock tell we have a crew can I have a security officer please and We still need a cook and a councallar

DATA476

Report this Dec. 23 2005, 6:32 am

We are too be sent to the Nautral Zone to stop a romulan Uprise if we don't succeed The Federation will be pushed into a full scale War! But first we need a crew as soon as possible

yatesDELTA

Report this Dec. 23 2005, 11:56 am

well ill ask some people from the infirmary to join

funkychicken1

Report this Dec. 28 2005, 2:23 pm

i'll sign up for chief cook :)

QUEENSPOCK

Report this Jan. 01 2006, 10:06 am

Hi I am new and I am really interested in takeing part!!!!!! I would love to be ship counsellor!!!!
Or are you looking for people with experience??????

DATA476

Report this Jan. 10 2006, 1:36 pm

No! I would love to have you as ships councellor I'm sure you will gain experience as time goes by!

DATA476

Report this Jan. 10 2006, 1:37 pm

oh and I'm sorry for the wait everyone but we are now ready too leave space dock!!!!

DATA476

Report this Jan. 10 2006, 1:39 pm

can someone tell me where my First officer is I have not heard from him in a while!

QUEENSPOCK