Armada Mods

ShinzonOfRemus

Report this Nov. 01 2005, 1:26 pm

I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some ideas of  good armada mods.  I've been to Armada Fleet Command and have downloaded a ton of mods but i can't find any good ones and i'm tired of downloading sucky ones and installing them and then uninstalling armada and then installing it which takes a ton of time so any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

HailTrickster

Report this Nov. 01 2005, 3:48 pm

Armada or Armada II?

You should always uninstall the game and delete the folder before installing another mod. Its the only way to stop cross contamination of files.

Armada - STvSW... Naval Armada... Empires & Federation

Armada II - Borg Incursion... Fleet Operations... Babylon 5

ShinzonOfRemus

Report this Nov. 02 2005, 12:55 pm

It's Armada I.  Do you know of where I could find them (ex. websites, links, etc.).  Thanks

ShinzonOfRemus

Report this Nov. 02 2005, 4:41 pm

Is there a Naval Armada mod for Armada I cause i looked and i only saw it for Armada II.

HailTrickster

Report this Nov. 03 2005, 11:55 am

Sorry, I got confused. I think Westworld started it for Armada.

www.files.stgu.com
Armada Fleet Command
Armada II Files

ShinzonOfRemus

Report this Nov. 03 2005, 9:25 pm

Thanks.  That helped me out a lot.

Tomdidiot

Report this Nov. 04 2005, 9:52 am

Look for something called the Millenium Project in the Downloads Section.

HailTrickster

Report this Nov. 04 2005, 11:00 am

Thanks for the promotion :) files.stgu.com is part of Star Trek Gaming Universe the same as Armada Universe and all of the files on there are now on files.stgu.com. Stay tuned to Armada Universe (http://www.strategyplanet.com/starmada/) later this year to see the revamped site. The information on Armada & Armada II will be more indepth and much easier to find. You will even be able to contribute to the site yourself.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar, darmokattanagra