USS Eagle

apafus

Report this Oct. 21 2005, 12:27 am

Hello all, My name is Chris Hawrylik and im the XO on the USS Eagle a new Soverign class starship in the Raptor Fleet. This is a relativly new ship, so there are many positions open ranging from Senior Officer positions to bartender. Currnetly we are just running a recruitment mission, however, im sure as more people join, the fun will increase. If you would like to take part in this unique experience check us out at

I hope to see u there

Sincerely
Christopher Hawrylik
Lt. Commander
First Officer USS Eagle[/U]

EagleNX

Report this Oct. 21 2005, 12:56 am

Hello Everyone,
I am Commander Sheppard, C.O. of the U.S.S. Eagle, and I would like to say that we are a new SIMM and asking everyone interested to join! Please be patient with us in the start but let me just say that this ship has some pretty good stuff and missions planed for it.

Stop by at U.S.S. Eagle

I hope to see alot of you people their because we are going to have alot of fun! :D

Commander Greg Sheppard
C.O. ~ U.S.S. Eagle
Raptor Fleet

EagleNX

Report this Oct. 21 2005, 12:24 pm

Just to let everyone know we have gotten our message board up on the Eagle so please check us out! :)

You can visit the message board in our page.

RamdarGoftar

Report this Oct. 21 2005, 2:57 pm

I gotta tell ya your site is how shall I say...confusing it took me 15 min. just to figure out what you wanted me to do :(

apafus

Report this Oct. 21 2005, 5:57 pm

Just check out the crew manifest, and if there is a position you'd like to apply for click on apply here, and fill out an application.  You may want to even check out our fleet hompage as well, which u can get to though our webpage.  If you have any questions i really hope you'll ask them

Sincerly
Chris Hawrylik

apafus

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 4:21 pm

If anyone has any questions for me give me an email at conservative2004@comcast.net or instant message me at apafus04 with AIM ;)

Sincerely

Lt. Cmdr. Chris Hawrylik
XO~ U.S.S. Eagle

VOYFANATIC04

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 4:39 pm

Man this site is pretty cool, im definatly in :D

Borg_Killer99

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 4:47 pm

Hey ive played sims for a while, how many senior staff postions do u have open?

What do u plan for future missions? :bored:

apafus

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 4:57 pm

As far as I know, we have all senior positions open for our sim.  Surpriseingly we haven't had many people apply yet.  If u act now, and your serious about playing, i can almost garentee the position that you want.  As for the missions borg_killer, join up and find out, we're a new ship in the raptor fleet,  but u can check out some of the missions from other ships in the fleet if ud like a taste of what were going to do.  We are definatly looking for people who have good imaginations as well as a love for star trek.  Also if you have an banner experience, that would definatly be a plus.

Again this is the link to our site
if u want to apply go into open position link on the side, and select apply here for the position you want, or you can go right to raptor fleet homepage at
There you can select a crew application and fill out an aplication, just make sure when you get to the ship selection you pick the USS Eagle :)
If u have any questions for me, email me at conservative2004@comcast.net or AIM me at Apafus04

Sincerely
Lt. Cmdr. Chris Hawrylik
XO~USS Eagle

Borg_Killer99

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 5:03 pm

Thanks alot apafus, ive checked out your ship, can you explain the artifical intelligence a bit?  It sounds interesting

apafus

Report this Oct. 22 2005, 5:10 pm

Ill leave that to the CO to explain, its his baby

Sincerely
Lt. Cmdr. Chris Hawrylik
XO~USS Eagle

apafus

Report this Oct. 25 2005, 8:46 pm

Hi everyone, im just writing to u to let you know that the CO hasn't been able to log on due to the hurricane that is currently hitting florida.  We are still recruiting though, so I would just like to ask everyone to be patiant, the CO will be back soon enough to go through your applications.  If you haven't filled out an application yet, you can go to our website, just give the CO 3 to 4 days to straighten it out

Thanks
Lt. Cmdr. Chris Hawrylik
XO~USS Eagle
Raptor Fleet

EagleNX

Report this Oct. 26 2005, 11:48 am

Hello everyone!
I am sorry about not being able to reply. As the Cmdr. said the hurricane knocked power out to our entire city for a long while. Intell. Humm what would you like to know about it??? If you are wondering what you do in there it is basically like what Data did on TNG. Or even better Ex. The comm. girl on TOS (Can't remember her name :) ) And its our baby! :D LOL

Cmdr. Greg Sheppard
Commanding Officer
U.S.S. Eagle

Trojo_Spyps

Report this Oct. 26 2005, 6:36 pm

Cheif Engineer Zell, reporting, sir. :)

I've never played a play-by-email sim before...sounds interesting. Can someone give me the basics on how this works?

Please, hold off on the n00b comments.

EagleNX

Report this Oct. 26 2005, 7:12 pm

Hey cool you are interested in joining?

If you are then go to http://Eagle.RaptorFleet.com and select join on the left. Once you fill that out I will go and approve your joining

And kewl that we have someone joining! I hope there is more to come! And for all you people that love the borg we are chasin them right now. :D   :bored:  :D