Mini games

frost1977

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 10:18 am

I hope they are able to include some minigames.

like playing dabo in quairks bar. (1 or 2 fully operational casinos would be nice. you know they had them)

or playing poker in your quarters( with actual betting credits being possable)  etc.

anyone?   what others would you like to see?

Rexor

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 2:23 pm

To my understanding, dabo is very much like roulette. Roulette is not a very social game.

Tongo on the other hand seems to be like monopoly, with some roulette and poker influences. I doubt it's a real game. I'd definetly play it if the devs came up with tongo rules etc.

bigevil1290

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 9:12 pm

Well...Theres always casual Saturday Night TNG Poker game to play with a couple buds  :laugh:

Brotherhood_Of_Nod

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 9:32 pm

I would love minigames, I still play Mario Party, a sad but truthfull fact of my life....

Just program a few into my Tricorder during my Academy years........ :D

Tal_Shiar_Officer

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 10:03 pm

Yeah, I'd like to see minigames. Not much more to say.

Captain_Samurai

Report this Oct. 14 2005, 10:28 pm

I would love to see poker in the game. Have a casual crew or even just social event.

01mareva

Report this Oct. 15 2005, 3:48 am

how mini? I mean the holodeck is full of games but the the thouands of simulations migh bog down the holodeck a bit.

bigevil1290

Report this Oct. 15 2005, 8:23 am

The holodeck is NOT a casual game of poker, poker is poker, theres no holodeck simulation of it. Otherwise it wouldn't be poker. :) But i know what you mean.

OH OH OH! Brilliant idea. The devs could somehow incorporate things from the series for the players to do in the holodeck, such as wolf 34562123412412341 whatever it was. :laugh:

frost1977

Report this Oct. 15 2005, 9:32 am

u mean wolf 359.

i would like to see some of the holodeck programs ran by the crew seen on tv to be avaliable. though that is a bit off topic.  the holodeck isn't really a mini-game.

Fishing, on a planet, playing dabo at quirks,   poker or  3d chess with ur friends in the loung are all mini games. hehe can't be that much harder to implament them.  :cool:

mirkrim

Report this Oct. 15 2005, 2:52 pm

Poker would be GREAT.  Tongo, too.  It would be cool if we could play for actual credits.

Users browsing this forum: Starcruiser51