Jedi/Sith RP The Clone Wars

Tirak

Report this Sep. 12 2005, 8:09 pm

Star Wars

Choose a side, lightsaber color and rank. PM me all the information

Rules

1. Try to keep your actions in the spirit of Star Wars
2. Players can only be killed if they consent to it
3. There is no cloning yourself. Remember, death is not the end in the Star Wars universe.
4. Fleets, and armies are to be used only as plot devices.
5. There are no super weapons, unless cleared by me first.

JEDI

Gul_Borg_12431- Sith Lord, one Red curved lightsaber

Calico- Sith Lord, Red double bladed lightsaber

BeverlyCrusher1701- Sith Lord, Gold double bladed lightsaber

Remus- Sith Lord, one Red curved lightsaber

Phantomoftheopera- Sith Lord, one Red lightsaber

Opening Plot
It is a period of war. After the historic battle on Geonosis the war for supremecy in the Galaxy exploded. The Jedi, now generals in the Clone Army, are spread across the Galaxy. Commanding their mighty armies the Republic and Sepretists clash in enormous battles. However, things are not as they seem. The Sith, move constantly behind the scenes, striking without warning. The constant threat is always threre. A new faction has finally come to light, if only in rumors, known as the Gray Jedi. Their goals and aims are unclear, for they seek balance in the Force. A balance which has not yet been made clear of how it will be obtained. It is truely a fight, between order, or chaos, in the Galaxy...

Tirak

Report this Sep. 13 2005, 8:40 pm

OOC: Please join this RP, if you've read any of the earlier Who Wants to be a Jedi but never took part, nows your chance. For veterens of the WWTBAJ, you are also wanted, this is a chance to create your past in even more detail.

Gold_53

Report this Sep. 14 2005, 6:39 pm

Quote (Tirak @ Sep. 13 2005, 5:40 pm)

OOC: Sorry man I am just tired of playing for now. Maybe at a later date but not for awhile.  :(

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 6:13 pm

Jedi Knight with one blue saber! ;)

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:15 pm

*walks through the temple and accedently bumps into Tirak*
OOC: I thought maybe we could start this not too long before ROTS. I mean we all started there when we talked about our past!

Tirak

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:20 pm

OOC: Its just after geonosis so that everyone can get all of thier past. We can still know each other.
*BIC*
"Good Evening Kirk. I have not seen you in a very long time. How have you been."

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:21 pm

*looks down at his 2 month old mechanical arm* Hanging in there....

Tirak

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:23 pm

OOC: I thought you got the arm after Remus cut it off.
BIC:
*Tirak glances at the arm*
"Still not used to it? It will get better, time is the great healer after all."

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:26 pm

OOC: Yes but it was also cut off when I was a padawan in the Jedi/Sith Rpg thread by trekkiedude359 and I just kept my character from there!
BIC: Not really....I usually can keep my mind off it since I'm a Knight now...I have more things to do ya know.... *Serra Keto walks by and waves to Tirak but just glances at Kirk*

Tirak

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:30 pm

*Tirak smiles warmly at Serra and they seem to speak with their eyes. Turning back to Kirk*
"Yes, I know. Our lives have been turned inside out ever since Geonosis. Have you been assaigned back to the Temple?"

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:33 pm

temporarily.
OOC: sorry I had a call from my neighbor telling me my porch light was on. Cuz I moved from an apartment in NYC to A house in califonia cuz I got a new job out here! :D

Tirak

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:37 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it. In some of the RP's I'm doing now, I sometimes have to wait days for a reply.
BIC:
"Temporarily? Your unit destroyed or something? I'm just here to wait for the next transport to Rutan."

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:38 pm

No They are finding a platoon of troops for me to command then I'll be heading to Manaan.

Tirak

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:44 pm

"Ahh. What do they have you on? Base duty, recon or attack?"

kirkfan5

Report this Sep. 15 2005, 8:47 pm

recon. we are to infiltrate a small base they have there that the SelKath dont know about. It is a republic world! Some rouge selkath helped them! We got all this info from the traitor selkath himself! *hesitates for a moment* What do you think about these rumors of grey jedi?

Users browsing this forum: miklamar, darmokattanagra