IKS Doy'yuS

parisalpha2

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 4:46 am

ghoS muv IKS Doy'yuS, tlhIngan hub raD Duj.  tu'ghol'ej may' joq neH ghaj maj piHHoq.

(Universal Translator activated)
Come join the IKS Troyius, the Klingon Defense Force Ship.  Have fun exploring and fasing adversaries.  only on the IKS Troyius (aka IKS Doy'yuS)

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 4:53 am

Wow another klingon fanatic!!!i an too.I have the Klingon english dictionary, the warriors guide and even hamlet in english and Klingon!!! cool..tell me do you have a diagram of your ship if not i can make one.

KmelKang517

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 3:37 pm

:honorable: Greetings from the house of Kang. I wonder if you need someone at weapons and tactical? if you do let me know.....[sharpens my blade]

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 3:50 pm

I ll join. Engineering and/or ops

JGSL

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 4:28 pm

::Klingon attack music plays in the background::

I've never played as a klingon in a rpg sim before... but the music is kind of catchy.

Do you know if they have an albumn of just the klingon themes?

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 4:34 pm

Hey good idea! i can record klingon opera!!!!
I have the English/Klingon Translaor Wow!!!!
Klingons are awsome.
Until next time Qapla'

JGSL

Report this Aug. 05 2005, 11:13 pm

Any luck with that klingon Opera?  If you get real good.. I'll let you sing a song I'll write. :)

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 12:25 am

NO. They dont do cds but illl have to go and write a drinking song.There sick, or a good war song. I busy at the mo cus im making ships for people. but oh well
Qapla'

parisalpha2

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 1:54 pm

wEll, I need an engineer, and tactical officer. so I'd be happy to have you guys join, especialy since it'll be an all klingon ship which is quite hard to find, that Klingon fleet has one Klingon and two Vulcans. also, I have the Klingon english Dictionary and Hamlet in Klingonese. I think Klingons are one of the best species in star trek
Also, if you want to make a ship schematic go ahead, the ship takes place in 2410

See ya'll on the site
IKS Troyius (aka IKS Doy'yuS)

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 2:29 pm

Hey i mafde the ship when i saw the thread.The name is good.
I hope you dont mind i made it a Refitted ship. I like it any way.
Klingons rule
Qapla'

EnglishTrekkie

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 4:15 pm

Your ship is finidhed sir. I shall post it to my site where u may view it. then if you want take it. Its a refit design. Class 8(thats right 8) disrupter banks.

Sodo

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 5:41 pm

I would like to take on the role of Tactical 1st officer, or engineer (in that order)

parisalpha2

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 11:43 pm

go ahead and register on the message board and fill out an application

Sodo

Report this Aug. 06 2005, 11:50 pm

Quote (parisalpha2 @ Aug. 06 2005, 8:43 pm)
go ahead and register on the message board and fill out an application

Okay. In my younger years I was a tactical officer, then became 1st officer on the USS Galaxy, then became captain of the USS Sovereign. I am chief of security for Starfleet, Tex, Bev, WOrf, and K2, I have single handedly destroyed a borg cube and own the Starfleet lounge.

parisalpha2

Report this Aug. 07 2005, 1:11 am

ya, everyone's single handeddly destroyed a borg cube.  let's see what you got as Chief Tactical, I'm First Officer