ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Yet another scene

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 11:59 pm

Okay, so we're going to be happy now! :D Or at least try.

Remus47

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5250

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:01 am

Yep, we'll definetely try. where do you wanna start this? do you want to do this like a scene after the last one we did?

Kuchiki_Akio

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:03 am

OOC: What scene ya doin this time?

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:05 am

sure, and I don't know. :p You start, Remus!

Remus47

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5250

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:09 am

*Remus is aboard his personal SSD the Challenger, and he feels a familiar prescence nearby. Seconds later, the Helm officer says that a shuttle is approaching*

Kuchiki_Akio

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:11 am

Quote (LordRemus @ July 13 2005, 10:09 pm)
*Remus is aboard his personal SSD the Challenger, and he feels a familiar prescence nearby. Seconds later, the Helm officer says that a shuttle is approaching*

OOC: How'd you get a hold of an SSD?

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:12 am

OOC: Magic! :p Don't question it! :laugh:

IC: (blocks her thoughts from being reached, then waits for Remus' reaction)

Remus47

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5250

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:15 am

Quote (Lord_Kreeos @ July 13 2005, 11:11 pm)
Quote (LordRemus @ July 13 2005, 10:09 pm)
*Remus is aboard his personal SSD the Challenger, and he feels a familiar prescence nearby. Seconds later, the Helm officer says that a shuttle is approaching*

OOC: How'd you get a hold of an SSD?

OOC:I'm doing this in the past, when I was still loyal to the Empire, and when Phantom was still your apprentice and that she still doesn't trust me.

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:16 am

OOC: Or that... :p

Remus47

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5250

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:17 am

*Senses Phantoms presence, then he smirks*
Hail that shuttle.

Comm office: Imperial shuttle, Identfy your crew and destination.

Kuchiki_Akio

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:18 am

Quote (LordRemus @ July 13 2005, 10:15 pm)
Quote (Lord_Kreeos @ July 13 2005, 11:11 pm)
Quote (LordRemus @ July 13 2005, 10:09 pm)
*Remus is aboard his personal SSD the Challenger, and he feels a familiar prescence nearby. Seconds later, the Helm officer says that a shuttle is approaching*

OOC: How'd you get a hold of an SSD?

OOC:I'm doing this in the past, when I was still loyal to the Empire, and when Phantom was still your apprentice and that she still doesn't trust me.

OOC: But I don't recal you ever haveing one.

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:20 am

(snickers, then responds) The Emperor is on board, and it doesn't concern you where he's going.

OOC: Kreeos, I'm bringing oyu into this... okay?

Remus47

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5250

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:22 am

OOC: Remember that i had it, and it self destructed near the Nimitz when the New Order was around.....


BIC: Helm officwers eyes open wide, then Remus goes on the comm: we speak again my pretty. I'm sory, but I'm gonna have to ask where are you going?

Phantomoftheopera

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 12005

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:24 am

Why are you concerned? And tell your helm officer that he needn't be concerned, we aren't here to kill him. (chuckles)

Kuchiki_Akio

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 14 2005, 12:26 am

*The doors to the bridge sled open and 4 Red Armored Royal guards enter followed by Emperor Kreeos and 2 more Royal Guards*

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum