Who "STILL" wants to be a Jedi? Episode III

Gold_53

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:46 am

RULES

1. Anyone can join in.
2. Pick your Affiliation, choose your Rank, and Lightsaber(s) type and Color(s).
3. Simply post what you want to be and you're in, to insure you are added to this page PM me.
4. The only other rules are keep your actions and content in the spirit of "Star Wars" if you must use fleets or armies just make sure they are no more than a plot devices. If you have an personal issue with a person in this thread please do not voice your opinion here instead just PM that person or me with the problem. We do not want this one to get deleted like the other one.

OTHER

Lord_Kreeos - Ronin

THE LIGHTSIDE OF THE FORCE

The JEDI
Ranks: Padawan, Jedi Knight, and Jedi Master

kirkfan - Jedi Master - 1 Single Bladed Blue Lightsaber & 1 Single Bladed Silver Lightsaber

THE CENTER OF THE FORCE

Gray Jedi - Jedi that do not follow the light or dark side of the force and only search for balance in the force.
Ranks: Padawan, Jedi Knight, and Jedi Master

Gold_53 - Jedi Master - Single Bladed Viridian Lightsaber
SUPER_TROOPER - Jedi Knight - 1 Single Bladed Orange Lightsaber & 1 Single Bladed Blue Lightsaber
Tirak - Jedi Knight - Deceased

THE DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE

The SITH
Ranks: Sith Adept, Sith Apprentice, Sith Lord, Dark Lord Of The Sith, & The Emperor

LordRemus - The Emperor - Curved Red Lightsaber
Freyr85 - Dark Lord Of The Sith - 2 Single Bladed Red Lightsabers
Phantomoftheopera - Sith Lord - Single Bladed Red Lightsaber

Calico - Dark Lord Of The Sith  - Double Bladed Red Lightsaber
Darth_Necrosis - Sith Apprentice To Calico - 2 Single Bladed Red Lightsabers

OPENING PLOT

"Rise Of The New Empire"

It is a dark time in the galaxy the New Republic has fallen and a New Empire has risen to take it's place. The New Empire ruled by the evil Dark Lord Of The Sith, Lord Remus, has hunted the Jedi to the brink of extinction. Only a few Jedi remain scattered throughout the galaxy.

Most Jedi have gone into hiding fearing for their life as Lord Remus' assassins tirelessly search the ends the galaxy for them. Those Jedi that have not went into hiding have fallen to the Dark Side and only have yet to swear their allegiance to the Sith. The other factions of the Sith continously search for openings and weaknesses in Lord Remus to exploit in attempts to unseat him and rule the galaxy themselves.

A few Jedi remain vigilant that the galaxy may be delivered from it's suffering and that the Jedi will rise again. These remaining Jedi search throughout the galaxy for ancient hidden Jedi Holocrons in the hope that some wisdom can be attained from them that can bring an end to the rule of the evil Lord Remus and the Sith forever........

Kuchiki_Akio

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:47 am

Cool  :cool:

Freyr_The_Hobo

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:48 am

Let the fun begin  :cool:

Kuchiki_Akio

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:50 am

*The Emperor's Glory orbits Naboo*

Gold_53

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:51 am

OOC: Episode III just seemed appropriate lol. Since this is the third "Who wants to be a Jedi" thread. I believe all the threads combined total an astounding 19,000 posts! :whatthe:

Admiral_Abominus

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:55 am

I guess I will join in on this one as well since the other one is dying. :cry: But where is everyone?

Kuchiki_Akio

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:56 am

Quote (Grand_Admiral_Abominus @ July 12 2005, 11:55 pm)

OOC: I'm here.

Freyr_The_Hobo

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:58 am

OOC:   :whatthe:  Holy crap!  That's alot of posts.  Yeah Episode III does seem to be an appropriate title for this thread.  :cool:

Admiral_Abominus

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:59 am

Quote (Lord_Kreeos @ July 12 2005, 10:56 pm)
Quote (Grand_Admiral_Abominus @ July 12 2005, 11:55 pm)

OOC: I'm here.

OOC It just seems like a lot less people and activity than normal. Also I thought I would get a chance to be the new Emperor.  :(

Freyr_The_Hobo

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 2:02 am

IC:  *Freyr and Julia slowly wake up inside the cabin rubbing their heads and trying to block the sun out of their eyes.  The Ewoks gleer into the cabin, smiling like they got to see something happen the previous night.  Julia looks down and angrilly stares at Freyr and kicks him in the head, knocking him down on the wood floor.  A few minutes later Julia remembers some of what happened that night and goes and rests Freyr's head on her lap, apologizing to him for having the wrong idea*

Kuchiki_Akio

POSTS: 19696

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 2:02 am

Quote (Grand_Admiral_Abominus @ July 12 2005, 11:59 pm)
Quote (Lord_Kreeos @ July 12 2005, 10:56 pm)
Quote (Grand_Admiral_Abominus @ July 12 2005, 11:55 pm)

OOC: I'm here.

OOC It just seems like a lot less people and activity than normal. Also I thought I would get a chance to be the new Emperor. :(

OOC: Nope. This is a continuation and I still have my title. Ha ha ha ha!

Admiral_Abominus

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 2:04 am

Quote (Lord_Kreeos @ July 12 2005, 11:02 pm)
OOC: Nope. This is a continuation and I still have my title. Ha ha ha ha!

OOC Yes Gold_53 told me that it was a continuation I thought he meant we were starting from scratch. I figured it would be first come first serve with the rankings. I was gonna put in for Emperor....oh well.

Gold_53

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 3:28 am

Quote (Grand_Admiral_Abominus @ July 12 2005, 10:55 pm)

OOC: Everyone is playing in Phantom's thread until tomorrow you could play there.  :cool:

kirkfan5

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:01 pm

OOC: what has hapened?

Calico

Report this Jul. 13 2005, 1:04 pm

Quote (kirkfan5 @ July 12 2005, 1:01 pm)
OOC: what has hapened?

OOC: new thread besides that nothing