Starbase Rerpublic

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 08 2005, 5:41 pm

Welcome to Starbase Republic. I'm Captain Jason M. Craz, the Commanding Officer of this station. Please, take a seat. This station was finished only a few weeks ago, so I haven't gotten some more comfy seats yet for my office. Where was I? Oh, yes, the Starbase.

Starbase Republic is one of the oddest assignments I've had, and I've only been here three weeks. Let me tell you about why the station was built. It's this little planet, Timorel. During the Dominion War, Timorel was a refugee center for the Federation and Romulans. The planet now has over five million inhabitants. Someone at Starfleet Diplomacy decided that they needed protection, so they hammered out a deal with the Romulans.

This station was built as a joint venture between our two peoples. They would run the planet, while we commanded the joint station. I myself was chosen to command because of my service during the Dominion War. Well, they thought, we might as well send a decorated war hero to run the place. Exactly 22 days ago, I arrived on my ship, the USS Interceptor, a Hornet-class ship that was also assigned to be the station's away vessel.

During my first couple of days, I received disturbing reports from all over the sector. There were reports of attacks from a race called the Cerva, someone we had never heard of before. The Romulans knew of them, said that they could not be a threat until the early 25th century. Apparently, they were wrong. We sent the Interceptor out to space, to look for the Cerva ships. We found them.

The Cerva are militaristic, very much so it seems. We found that the Cerva are female-led, tall, and have a very hating mood towards the Federation, who they consider intruders. Their ships are very advanced for their suggested level of development that was given by the Romulans. When First Contact was made with them, it was a simple scan made by a cloaked vessel, and that was very brief.

The Cerva, who barely had warp capabilities 90 years ago, now have ships with weapons that easily destroy Klingon Birds of Prey, cloaking devices, and engines that reach warp 9.5. Our first encounter with them was when they attacked the Interceptor, and then they attacked the station, wounding and killing many. They even cut out the eye of Lt. Davison, just to get the station codes.

Now, we must be strong to defeat them. A weakened Earth and Romulus must work together to defeat this threat.

Now, Starbase Republic's crew is one of the many players in this game, some of which include the Tal Shiar, the Cerva, and a terrorist faction known as the 'Dogs of Hell'.

Join up Today

Marines:

Detachment CO: 1ST Lt. Liam Davison

Detachment XO: AVAILABLE

Civilain:

Bar Owner: AVAILABLE

Restaurant Owner: Ramdar Goftar

So, take the next shuttlecraft to Starbase Republic, the greatest adventure in any fleet.

If you have any question, just ask me here or pm me.

Logibabe

Report this Jul. 09 2005, 12:57 pm

I would like to apply for Xenobiologist.

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 09 2005, 2:53 pm

Sure, sign up on the site.

Logibabe

Report this Jul. 10 2005, 4:59 am

I did! YAY! :D

BroadwayDivo

Report this Jul. 15 2005, 6:34 pm

Hi this is Major Bryo, Republic's Strategic Ops Officer and Bajoran Liason to the station. The other liasons and I have been talking and we are in need for a Klingon liason. We still have many good positions open, and if you get that you will also get the liason officer. So if you're playing a Klingon character, Starbase Republic needs yoU!

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 17 2005, 11:47 pm

We'll be wrapping up mission 2 in a few days.

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jul. 18 2005, 1:36 am

Hello, you dont happen to have a place for a Klingon Ambassador/Admiral do you?

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jul. 18 2005, 1:40 am

Quote (BroadwayDivo @ July 16 2005, 1:34 am)

Ill take the part if you wantme to. And I assure you I am probably the most capable officer arund.

Sodo

Report this Jul. 19 2005, 7:01 pm

I, Geordi La Forge, would like to apply for the job of chief of Engineering.

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 21 2005, 7:45 pm

Sorry, but Chief of Operations is already filled. Also, we do not accept people with the names of Canon Characters into our simm. However, we have a good many deputy positions filled up.

CaptainMattNukawi

Report this Jul. 22 2005, 4:08 am

...but with all due respect you have Quark as a bar owner

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 22 2005, 3:33 pm

Well, he came up with a good bio, and, we needed a bartender at the time, so, what's one fowl up between people? Sure, I'll accept the La Forge guy, just that we have no open chief positions

Commodore_Jeremy_Sparrow

Report this Jul. 22 2005, 10:36 pm

HAy you dont like Klingon imp, Id suggest changing your sig.

Jason_M_Craz

Report this Jul. 23 2005, 3:14 am

Klingons are one of my favorite races, Kahless. They are one of the best written races on Star Trek.

Angel_of_Shadows

Report this Jul. 23 2005, 4:32 am

Greetings, Captain. The roster needs to be updated to include our new Marine XO: Sergeant First Class Jase Jellico.

~Lieutenant Commander T'Lessa