Star Fleet Tactics

coltsith

Report this May. 10 2005, 8:52 pm

Hello,
I recently made a Star Trek game called Star Fleet Tactics.

Direct Download: 4.36 MB

My Site (battlephase.com)

Screenshot1
Screenshot2
Screenshot3
Screenshot4

CaptainMattNukawi

Report this May. 12 2005, 12:03 pm

I've got it. On the first mission where is the Outpost because i cant find it.
Can you give me any tips on winning the game?
it is quite a good game.

HailTrickster

Report this May. 12 2005, 12:41 pm

Very well done. I have posted some news on www.stgu.com, there have been quite a few fan games recently.

The outpost is bottom right you can lock on to it and a line will point you there. F1 is quick help.

coltsith

Report this May. 12 2005, 4:51 pm

Thanks a lot! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Tirak

Report this May. 12 2005, 9:14 pm

Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun. :D :D :D

TheFerengi

Report this May. 19 2005, 9:51 pm

One word,

FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcalogos

Report this May. 20 2005, 8:43 pm

Can you use a controller on this game instead of the keyboard?

coltsith

Report this May. 22 2005, 6:56 pm

No, the keyboard is the only way to play. Hope you enjoy it!

sarcalogos

Report this May. 25 2005, 3:32 pm

I love it!!! I passed the link on to several friends already and put it on another board that I frequent. I really do prefer using a controller, but the keyboard will do in a pinch. I just get the keys mixed up when the action gets hot... and this game gets hot!!!!! :laugh:

coltsith

Report this Jun. 19 2005, 3:38 pm

Hey all,
I think the game is a bit hard early on and most of my work was in the later missions. Here is a cheat for anyone who wishes to access all the levels: At the menu screen while holding shift press F5. Then type in this code:
levelall
Hope this helps for anyone having trouble with the early missions. Try the second part of the game; the Romulans have cloaking.

CaptainMattNukawi

Report this Jun. 21 2005, 12:57 pm

I love it. Any plans of a sequal?

coltsith

Report this Jun. 21 2005, 1:58 pm

Probably not too soon. My current game is a turn based strategy, which should be finished in about 1-2 weeks. Glad you like it!

CaptainMattNukawi

Report this Jun. 22 2005, 1:43 pm

like it...I LOVE it! Is your new game going to be Star Trek based?

Vol_

Report this Jun. 22 2005, 2:13 pm

I love this game . It took me 2 days to beat , but it was a long 2 days ...
I only have 1 suggestion . Could you make the next game so that you dont have to continously hold the R key to recharge the sheilds ? Its very hard trying to hold it and shoot and fly at the same time . But i cheated ! I found a small but heavey peice of metal and taped it to my R key .  :D

Will there be a game of the NX 01 ? I would really love that . Plus , where did you get the sad music from TMP ? The one in the 2nd level of missions ?

CaptainMattNukawi

Report this Jun. 22 2005, 3:36 pm

R recharges shields? I must have missed that. I spent all the time beating it without the R.