Romulan Simm

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 7:51 pm

Okey one question. I was a member of a Federation simm not long ago, and now I am not anymore as we are all disbanded due to that our webmaster wanted to be the Captain. But anyway........as that is not important.........one thing is. As I was browsing through this topics and web sites I did not found any Romulan Ship simms. I found okey one Cardassian 5th Order and thats it. All Simms are Federation. Why? Wouldn`t be a good thing to play like a Romulan or on a Romulan Ship?We can be allies to the Federation or at least pretend to be :) I would make one Romulan sim myself but I am quite sure there is not enough interest in it and my web skills are well.............not even basic. So post your opinions and ideas. I would preety much like to hear your opinion. Thanks.

captain_jake_ramirez

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 8:52 pm

Well I have always wanted to try a Romulan simm, and there might even be place for a sim in my Fleet (Starfleet: Odssey http://sfodyssey.proboards41.com/ ), it would be interesting to see how it goes. Obviously you'd be Commander (Captain in normal standards).

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 8:54 pm

Not necesarrily I just came up with the idea. I have been a Captain for the past 6 months.

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 8:56 pm

Anyone could be the Captain I would let it to free vote. Only if enough people would wanted to join.

captain_jake_ramirez

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 8:59 pm

hmm...Well my Fleet we have some plotlines that might involve some Romulans.

I have always wanted to be on a Romulan ship, it would take some researching though.

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:01 pm

Just name anything you need. Names, ranks.........ships................

captain_jake_ramirez

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:11 pm

I know ranks, they are kinda easy (Just check on Rpg insignias). I had a name in mind (Commander Teriok of the RIS D'dubcheque) obviously I'd have a D'Deridex. But they would be our allies, I'm gonna set up a long term plotline with an invasion threat (like the Dominion), to make things interesting and to have a 'fleet' feel to the sim.

I might actually set up a Romulan ship sim soon, but I'd need at least 4-5 volunteers to get it going.

Takano

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:12 pm

There is a Romulan RPG, in Kawaii Neko Fleet. Were just starting so you can pick some open positions.

The ship is a Valdore type and we need more members.

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:15 pm

If you do so, here`s my mail. boky_001@yahoo.com. Please contact me. I think people will respond to this topic by tommorow so we might have some volunteers. I see that the same people are on different simms so why not be on this.

Takano

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:15 pm

Ill volunteer too. richardsontrekkie@yahoo.com

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:16 pm

Here`s number one :) Thanks mate :)

Takano

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:17 pm

I can set up the forum. Lets talk on ltmick287 for the details you need.

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:19 pm

Erm ltmick287???Sorry I don`t know...........is that ICQ, Mesenger(I don`t have one) or what. I am a little dull :)

Takano

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:19 pm

oops, I mean AIM, ltmick287 is my sn.

Boky001

Report this Dec. 23 2004, 9:21 pm

don`t have aim too.....just pure ol` ICQ :)