Needed Officers

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 08 2004, 9:06 pm

The USS Yellowstone, a Prometheus class ship (seen in voyager episode message in a bottle), is on a mission exploring the Alpha Quadrant. The timeline is set ten years after the return of Voyager, equipped with the same technology as Voyager had when she returned from the Delta Quadrant. The Yellowstone is capable of Warp 9.9 and is the fastest ship in the fleet, it is also capable of seperating into Multi-Vector Assualt Mode, where is seperates into three seperate ships for more improved combat. We currently have 20 or so members and still need many more key positions,

Engineering XO (Executive Officer of engineering department)
Operations XO (Executive Officer of Ops department)
Medical XO (Executive Officer for Medical department)
Chief Warrant Officer (Command of Starfleet infantry officers)
Warrant XO (Executive Officer for Warrant officers)
Special Ops Team
Helm Officers
Intelligence Officers
Medical Officers
Warrant Officers
Non-Commissioned Officers for all departments
Cadets for all departments

No experience is required to join my RPG. If you would like to know anything else reply here, I check the site regularly. Here is the site address http://s7.invisionfree.com/USS_Yel....hp?http
Hope to see you there!

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 10 2004, 7:49 am

Is anyone interested?

twomemories

Report this Dec. 10 2004, 8:15 am

Viper Regal: this bord is under the command of an child. [Source]

Interesting...

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 10 2004, 9:55 pm

That comment was made when Viper Regal and our first officer were having an argument. I am not the first officer, I am the Captain. Don't make accusations you know nothing about.

twomemories

Report this Dec. 11 2004, 5:44 am

HonorableHuman: Don't make accusations you know nothing about.

I didn't make any accusations in my comment above.

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 11 2004, 1:18 pm

Then I apologize, I just didn't want you getting the wrong idea. That was when Viper was angry with our first officer so he was going on leave for a little while.

chaser001

Report this Dec. 14 2004, 11:51 am

If you need an operations officer, let me know.

trekfan5191

Report this Dec. 14 2004, 2:20 pm

I am the Chief of Security aboard the Yellowstone, trust me it is a great rpg, youd be wise to join.

chaser001

Report this Dec. 14 2004, 9:58 pm

OK, but what's the mission?
What can I do for the Yellowstone as an operations officer?

Takano

Report this Dec. 14 2004, 11:41 pm

Hi, I highly recomend his RPG. I am the Yellowstone's Chief of Operations.

MiralTheLovelyLass

Report this Dec. 15 2004, 2:14 am

It is very entertaining. I'm the Helm XO.

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 15 2004, 7:31 am

We're just exploring the Alpha Quadrant. As an operations officer you would manage the ship systems and make sure their running. You're job you'd be like Harry Kim's on Voyager. He was Chief of Operations.

chaser001

Report this Dec. 15 2004, 3:17 pm

Thanks Williams!  But as an FYI, I prefer to liken my job like Data on the 1701-D.  But I do get your point.
If you need an operations officer, I would like the position.
Please let me know either way.

chaser001

Report this Dec. 15 2004, 3:18 pm

Wait a minute, I just saw that Takano is the ops officer, so what's left?

Daniel_Williams

Report this Dec. 15 2004, 7:43 pm

Operations XO. We have a whole Operations department. We'd like you to join if you want to.

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar, darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar