Which Race would you choose

PerpetualAdmin

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 7:23 pm

Put this poll back up, since the last one got wiped.
Even though the actual races that will be available at launch is limited to a smaller set, we are curious if all these were available what you would choose as a character in STO.

Assume no racial abilities, skill, or statistical advantages/disadvantages.

KillerHawk

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 7:29 pm

No Tribbles?

Oh well.....you guys really need to get your own board ;)

EDIT: You can only vote once, but I would love to see Romulan as well as Trill, if only for the cloaking device  ;)

flibble1701

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 8:20 pm

are we assuming all these races can only join the federation ?

i would love to be a bajoran in starfleet

startrekiscool

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 8:28 pm

I just want to be in the Federation (in starfleet).  I would either want to be a human or the blue guys with a line down the center of their face... I cant think of the name (not andorians, the stock engineer is one in Bridge Commander, and one walks up to picard to wisper something in his ear at the beginning of insurrection).

Taynk

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 8:48 pm

I want to be a Klingon and a part of the Klingon Empire. According to the FAQ I know we will all be part of Starfleet at launch but I hope this changes or in a patch or expansion shortly after launch. Also I hope I wont have to start a new avatar to be in the Klingon Empire when that patch or expansion comes out but i'm able to resign my commision w/ Starfleet then go and join my brothers in the Empire.

......and working cloaking devices!

Tal_Shiar_Officer

Report this Oct. 19 2004, 10:51 pm

Romulan. It's fun to be sneaky. =D

stink101

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 3:46 am

I hope the Federation will be integrated into gameplay no matter what... the whole trek world is based around them  ;)

CaptainAllen

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 6:44 am

Quote (startrekiscool @ Oct. 20 2004, 1:28 am)
I just want to be in the Federation (in starfleet). I would either want to be a human or the blue guys with a line down the center of their face... I cant think of the name (not andorians, the stock engineer is one in Bridge Commander, and one walks up to picard to wisper something in his ear at the beginning of insurrection).

That would be the Bolians. I have to be a human - sorry, but it's the way I'd have to play it!

Admiral_Jones

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 7:15 am

[QUOTE]i would love to be a bajoran in starfleet

Offcourse u can be a bajoran in starfleet, Ensign Ro Laren proved it, so even if it's not available at launch you should still be able to be a bajoran at some point.!!

kaiikaika

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 9:51 pm

Oh wait, I want to be betazed..... I love listening to gossip in other peoples head...

Besides I would never get in trouble with the "Honey do you think I look fat in the dress?" question again

Postal020

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 10:01 pm

i would be half human half klingon

Sivex

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 10:18 pm

I want to be a Bolian.  I think they're one of the coolest Federation races :)

kaiikaika

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 10:38 pm

A bolian??   You mean the fat blue guys that look like they got hit in the face with an axe???   I know I wouldnt want to wake up next to that in the morning....

nekrom

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 11:15 pm

Trill Most definatly TRILL

Hoshi_Mayweather

Report this Oct. 20 2004, 11:49 pm

I'll probably remain human and hit on the Romulan and Vulcan girls....(and probably the Andorian girls)...

....not in a Tom Paris kind of way, though....

Users browsing this forum: DS9TREK, FleetAdmiral_BamBam, Drunkin Druid