Dominion Wars

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 16 2004, 2:49 pm

Whats wrong with Dominion Wars it wont work i've got the latest drivers for my graphics card i've tried the compatibility wizard ALL the options win95, win98/winME etc

i get an error with the win98/winME and the others dont fix the problem.

Whats wrong with Dominion Wars?????????????????????

DesignationLocutus

Report this Aug. 16 2004, 2:50 pm

You may have to detail the error to get a solution.

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 16 2004, 2:58 pm

hold on i'll get it

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 16 2004, 3:01 pm

Unable to load function: FT_Thunk (KERNEL32.dll)

HailTrickster

Report this Aug. 17 2004, 3:54 pm

Laptop?

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 18 2004, 11:31 am

no its a normal computer.

HailTrickster

Report this Aug. 18 2004, 2:17 pm

What patches have you tried? There are a number of different ones out there.

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 19 2004, 1:52 pm

i have patch 1.3 it was the latest on the offical site

HailTrickster

Report this Aug. 20 2004, 2:42 pm

The last patch was 1.05 US. I don't know how stable it is, you could try 1.04.

Check out this site which has links to the patches.

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 20 2004, 3:22 pm

thanks

Kvort666

Report this Aug. 20 2004, 4:39 pm

I downloaded the 1.04 UK patch and it still didnt work so i tried the compatiblity wizard for Win98/WinME and i still get the "Unable to load function: FT_Thunk (KERNEL32.dll)" error message.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borg_Unicomplex

Report this Aug. 20 2004, 6:46 pm

I dont mean to step in...But i didnt want to make a new topic for problems with this game........

I want to install Dominion Wars on my laptop, but it doesnt want to read the disk....how ever my pc install fine, but i'm still haveing the problem with the mouse lag on XP...havent found a solution for that yet!

DesignationLocutus

Report this Aug. 20 2004, 6:52 pm

Have you tried re-installing the game?

HailTrickster

Report this Aug. 21 2004, 4:30 am

Kvort666, for another game putting it in Win2000 compatibility works. Apparently no comptability works for others as well.

Did you upgrade a previous OS to XP? Do you use the XP Update system, you should check for critical updates. From what I am reading it is a problem between the game and XP.

Borg_Unicomplex, I think someone posted an answer to this on the old Gaming Forum. Have you tried compatibility mode and do you have the most up to date drivers. Especially up to date drivers for your mouse.

Borg_Unicomplex

Report this Aug. 21 2004, 10:20 am

Yes i have for my pc, but from what i'v read not much you can do about it...it just doesnt like the mix between windows xp and direct x 9.1 beta.....

And i cant figure out why my laptop wont read the disk..that confuses me

Users browsing this forum: miklamar