Bridge Commander

Vash066

Report this Jul. 15 2004, 9:46 pm

I myself loved this game.  The graphics for the people sucked..and the lip sync creeped me out sometimes.  But i loved the fights.  And screw that wussy AI tac officer...i always took command and fought my own battles.  And I love playing On-line.  I hope that there is a follow up to this game.  With better graphics.....and i'd like to be able to move around the ship a little.  maybe go to enginering or something.

securitychiefmdh

Report this Jul. 15 2004, 11:14 pm

This was another great game.  However, I have never found a Star Trek game I didn't like.

NannerSlug

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 12:58 am

bridge commander came sooo very close to being a block-buster. If only there were more ships (lots more like sfc) and variants.. and if when you joined a game and someone had different ships it would disable them er somthing (instead of that blank screen. ew. hehe).

i just think it was soo close.

penguin44

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 1:34 pm

Actually there are more ships, and a MP patch on bcfiles.com that will allow you more ships and the ability to use them online. Also there is a new mod called NanoFX2.0 and adds not only cooler effects like warp core breach, it also allows multi system warps. Another MOD called MVAMInfinite allows Saucer Seps and Prommie Assault Mode. Check it out.

WaterTiger

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 3:37 pm

"WAS" a good game?

Still IS a good game and the community is VERY active.

WaterTiger

Miguel_Diaz

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 4:01 pm

Yep I really enjoyed the game, maybe you can guess this cause my name is a character in it. I hate that damn first officer! I played online, some idiot blew himself up to even his own score. I'd love to meet the person who did that and knock them silly. It isn't really right to do that.

Kingspock

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 4:36 pm

I have the Demo version and it's pretty awesome. My only problem is that it seems phasers are underpowered

WaterTiger

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 5:19 pm

I have reordered and will gera up with the Chris Jones BC mods ... There is some great stuff out there.

WaterTiger

PicardsFish

Report this Jul. 16 2004, 6:15 pm

I loved it but it could have been better the muti player sucked but oh well. I think it is the kind of game they should make a number 2 volume of it with better graphics and such.  :bored: :honorable:

Captain_Storma

Report this Jul. 17 2004, 8:32 am

In it's unmodded version it was boring. BC Files and other communities made it to the great game it has become.

truetrekkie1701

Report this Jul. 17 2004, 5:25 pm

I loved it :)   It was cool how you could do all that ship to ship fighting  :)   :cool:

Report this Jul. 17 2004, 9:39 pm

It was an excellent game and gave you one of the most realistic feels of actually being in command of a starship.

Report this Jul. 20 2004, 7:24 am

it is a good game

cyclone97

Report this Jul. 20 2004, 10:56 am

How do you get a new mode for BC? Or a different version?

EarthPilgrim

Report this Jul. 20 2004, 9:47 pm

Quote (securitychiefmdh @ July 15 2004, 11:14 pm)
This was another great game. However, I have never found a Star Trek game I didn't like.

Did you like Shattered Universe? I hated it. But, Bridge Commander is very good.