101:Star Trek And Star Wars Ideals:101

LordValkyrie

Report this May. 22 2003, 5:49 pm

May 22, 2003

With The Onset Of This Terrorism I Think These Ideals Will Work.

I Believe We Can Bring About World Peace In Our Time With Ideals.

I Think I Can Help With My Words And Music.

With All That Is Happening I Wish To Know What You Think.

Thank You To All Of My Fellow Long Time Star Trek Fans.

World Peace In Our Time. We Can Safely Colonize Mars In 20 Years.

Truly,

Lord Valkyrie The 1st

oscar

Report this May. 22 2003, 6:31 pm

I am intrigued to hear more about your "ideals". For I too think that a brave new world can be acheived. As for colonizing Mars 20 years or so seems a safe bet. Please reply with somme more of your ideas

LordValkyrie

Report this May. 22 2003, 7:11 pm

May 22, 2003

N.A.S.A. Knows Who I Am.

I Am Not The Only Man With Specs For The Planet Ship Enterprise.

To Learn More About Who I Am I Suggest You Follow My Profile.

There Are Links There. Cheers!!!

Truly,

Lord Valkyrie The 1st

38957

Report this May. 22 2003, 8:19 pm

Your name is an oxymoron. Lord denotes the male gender, but the valkyrie are female of myth. That is kind of like lord amazon or something. Perhaps you are trying to tell us in a clever way that you are a cross-dresser or transgendered?

38957

Report this May. 22 2003, 8:23 pm

Ideals are not reality. Ideals are the kind of things that work on paper, but there are several other factors that must be accounted for in reality. We can bring about peace in our time as you say, but the price will be our freedom. Absolute, tyranical oppression will bring peace and misery together. There is no peace in nature except where there is captivity and control by people (i.e. the zoo).

Humans are nature and nature involves violence and struggle. That is life and reality. Ideals are imaginary.

LordValkyrie

Report this May. 23 2003, 12:23 am

May 22, 2003

Rock And Roll Man.

Due Visit Our Website. Link On Profile.

What About You. Male. Female. Sentient Computer Named 38957.

What Is The Deal? You See I Am Valkyrie Online And Offline.

Have Been For Years. Plenty Of Hits On The Site.

Truly,

Lord Valkyrie The 1st

LordValkyrie

Report this May. 23 2003, 12:28 am

May 22, 2003

I Can See That You Are Merely Playing Devils Advocate.

Whatever. Anyway.

Most Of The World Is Not Taking Up Arms.

Most Of The World Is Hungry And Without Medicine.

Peace Comes From Active Prayer. Active Work. Active Study.

Not Just Being Online Denying Ideals. Ideals Are Goals.

Ideals Are Principals. Those Can Be Made Manifest.

It Just Takes Work. It Just Takes Time. It Just Takes Faith.

Truly,

Lord Valkyrie The 1st

Q1

Report this May. 23 2003, 9:44 am

Well it’s definately accomplishable and within 5 or 10 years because that is what the world’s population wants for itself. The world is not like the US or other free countries. Most of the world is living in a living hell, and that’s how life is for most of the population of the world. What do you think happens in dictatorial regimes? That’s why everbody wants to come to the US. The only thing standing in the way or world peace is criminals who want to dominate and exploit other people, dictators, despots. Whatever you want to call them, I haven’t found the right word for it. And the fact of the matter is they’re easily dealt with, if you decide to get rid of them.

Democracies don’t fight each other because they’re free societies and free people don’t war. The only people who war are those fighting against oppression or those who want to cause it.

38957

Report this May. 23 2003, 9:55 am

I am not playing the advocate of the devil. I wrote what I believe.

Not most, but many in the world are hungry and without medicine. This is due to lack of prosperity. Prosperity can only come with freedom from oppresion. The USA is the closest thing to that in the world, so it is most prosperous.

As an engineer, I deal with ideal models all the time and I have to know when and where the ideals give way to reallity.

There will be no peace until the end of time.

Q1

Report this May. 23 2003, 11:18 am

It sounds like you’re the one living in a day dream.

JadenStrikerOVA

Report this May. 26 2003, 12:58 am

38957 have you seen Star Trek Nemesis? The main theme is intresting, mostly the struggle between Shinzon and Picard. There is a line I want you to thing about, it is a line when Capt. Picard is talking to Shinzon in his waitting room while Shinzon talks through a hologram. The line should be fairly oviuse as it has to do with this thread, and it comes from Picard.